Blonde jokes

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by lilblond75
Why all the blonde jokes all the time:shrug:

Just because sometimes we talk to inanimate objects, trip over things that aren't there, walk into buildings, wear our clothes tag side out...and one time I made a tuna sandwich out of cat food, it doesn't mean you guys should pick on us!

:lol: :lol:
You know we all dig you.
I'm kind of blond too, and I'm stupid, but I still like blond jokes.

stevieb

Established Member
Have you heard this one?
A ventriliquist is doing an act and he starts doing degrading blonde jokes, all of a sudden this 6'2 big blonde woman stands up and starts chastizing this guy for degrading women just because they're blonde. She points out that to him, see this blonde sitting next to me? Well she is a doctor, and this one here is a school teacher, and she continues to point out others and their accomplishments all while ripping this guy a new a@# for stereotyping women as dumb, inadequate, etc. The ventriliquist feels so bad, he starts to say "excuse me, Im sorry" When the woman blurts out " You be quiet mister and stay out of this, Im talking to the little bastard sitting on your knee"

nj7703

Established Member
Why don't dumb blondes.....

AWWW CRAP!!!!!

Stupid dumb blond GF hit me. :loser: sure, that she's smart enough to figure out how to do :-D

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
ok this one is my favorite blonde joke:

Why are blondes and computers alot alike???

Because you don't appreciate either one until they go down on you! :D :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread