Blinged up the PSD yesterday

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Being that Im kinda close to 70,000 miles on the 7.3, I decided to give her a good coolant flush and put in some ELC. I bought some CAT ELC, and the flushing began yesterday! It took a few hours and that drain plug on the passenger side block was a pain to get to!

Back in late August when I put on the coolant filter, I had the intention to let it filter out some the sand before I switched over, I did cut apart a month and a half old filter yesterday and it does work good, there was a decent amount of sand, scale and whatever other crud in it.

I also put on a lower radiator hose since the one that was on there was a little ratty looking, Dieselsites thermostat housing and 203 degree thermostat.

After I got the coolant squared away, recently I was getting the infamous one wheel peel so I decided to change some gear oil before I thought about a True Trac, I also decided to throw on an aftermarket cover so I had a Mag Hytec to get buttoned up as well. That O-ring seal that Mag Hytec has is awesome!

PSD1.gif

PSD2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread