Blew some smoke, was I runnign lean??

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
I was following Joel home in his SHM GT and I punched it going around the corner and floored it, I noticed some smoke out of the poor car, I was also very low on fuel, less than 3 gallons, could I have gone a little lean????

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Less than 3 gallons shouldn't be low enough to make the car run lean. What color was the smoke? Coulda been normal. Did it run fine after that?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Couldnt tell what color it was it was night time, I saw it in the through the lights of a car behind me. I punched it hard today a few times and didnt see anything................... Also never saw it when we did our burnouts

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
LOL@zach for LOLin@me.
spacecraft.gif

92LX5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Couldnt tell what color it was it was night time, I saw it in the through the lights of a car behind me. I punched it hard today a few times and didnt see anything................... Also never saw it when we did our burnouts

is this smoke coming from an 03 cobra? Yeah, what that guy said, prolly just some bad rings or something. Nothing to worry about

:coolman:

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
How you gonna run me over with a car that doesn't exist anymore? You bring the f-bod and I'll bring the mac truck.:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread