Blazing mystery is straight from the ‘X-Files’

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
The sensors they have set up will have leads. I'm sure the stories twist as they leak out to the media, especially from other countries.

If the event only occurs while humans are present, then it has something to do with electromagnetic fields. This is why we can be hit by lightning, we are an attractive field of energy that the electricity is drawn to. There is also a phenomenon where you approach a street light, it always goes out - then it comes back on as you walk away from it. Radio waves, electromagnetic frequencies - they are all around us, inside of us, and our body generates its own energy through our nervous system. It seems it could definetly be geomagnetic related, and that somewhere with the geo-magnetic phenomenon takes place + human + plugged in appliance can cause some kind of electrical surge and cause the appliance to catch fire.

That's just my theory.

2000 MGT

I don't know Sicilys weather but it's actually common for fires to just start if it's hot enough. Like out west Ariz,Nev,Cal, if the weather get's hot enough the dry brush can just start on fire for no reason. If those conditions exist in Sicily then I believe that's what started them.

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing actually, that this is related to the earths elecromagnetic field. Also, this is funny because just yesterday I was reading about how the Earth is due for a "flip flop" in the magnetic field.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4687974/

The last one was about 790,000.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Yeah, I heard about that. So pretty much all compasses are going to be wrong and will need to be reprogrammed, or trashed and redesigned.

When it happens, there's going to be a lot of natural disasters .... but no one knows for sure. I heard it's going to happen sometime within the next 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread