Blazing Copper 1997 Cobra!

RacerGT

Can't think of anything
Established Member
I just rolled over 50k miles on this beautiful car.

1997 Mustang Cobra
Ford Blazing Copper Paint
50,300 miles
T45 Transmission, recently rebuilt
Rearend refreshened 5k miles ago
Has custom offroad exhaust with flowmaster turndowns
MGW Orange Handle Shifter and MGW Race Knob
NEW 17x9 and 17x10.5 BLACK 03 Cobra Wheels wrapped in brand new Sumitomo HTRZ tires. 275s up front, 315s out back
New Plugs, oil, oil filter, fuel filter. Basic tuneup and overhaul
Has VERY CLEAN saddle interior. The leather seats are great.
Steering wheel is in fantastic shape.
Recently installed FMS B Springs

Things it needs:
Right front speaker/tweeter do not work. I have not even tried to diagnose the problem. I unplugged the rear amps because it made the amprack rattle. Easy fix with some time. On the drivers side, where the door meets the body of the car, there is a spot the size of a quarter missing paint. It is very hard to see. Has small rock chips on the front bumper as well. The transmission grinds 5th gear only when cold. Reverse gives a faint grind too every once in a while. I really think it's clutch related though.

If you want specific pics, and you're a serious buyer, please PM me or email [email protected] and I'll do what I can to take some better pics than the ones below.

I am asking $12,250 with the black cobra wheels. I will take $11,800 without the wheels. You won't find a car that turns more heads, I promise you that.

http://www.racergt.com/cobra/cobrasprings.jpg

http://www.racergt.com/cobra/cobrasprings2.jpg

RacerGT

Can't think of anything
Established Member
Got arrested for failure to appear in court last night for a ticket from last February. Bail was $2500, lol. I'm gonna get some of that back, but I just need money right now. No time for this expensive hobby. Thanks for the reply.

AlexBG

Rock N' Roll
Established Member
TTT Good Luck With the Sale ....

ill try to find someone who might be interested in it

Users who are viewing this thread