Blackstone Valley Mustangs

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
I'm originally from Woonsocket, RI. I've been driving around the area all summer and have seen so many beautiful Mustangs of all years, yet never seem to run into a group of you hanging out. It looks like this Saturday is going to be a nice day and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together at a local spot (any place between Providence and Worcester) to just hang out for an few hours, chat, talk about our cars, etc...

Any takers?

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Id be down but I work on Saturdays, maybe sometime in the upcoming weeks we can get a few guys together for a Sunday cruise or something. I know youve been in my area (Uxbridge/Mendon/Millville) and if you are around Monday night there is a small show at Bangmas Farm in Uxbridge. Im not sure if I can make this one because I dont know if Ill be home from Maine in time but if I am you can be sure Ill be there.

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
Ok. Would enjoy meeting you as well.

Still, if anyone is around Saturday, would be great to get together. I'm not too familiar with the Northbridge/Uxbridge area, so any suggestions are welcome. Any model, any year, older or younger. Just trying to bring Mustang owners together.

Users who are viewing this thread