Blackouts

whip

Established Member
If anyone has blackouts...what do you use to hold them on? My factory stickys have long since disapeared and looked like crap anyway. I tried some velcro pads and they didn't hold the corners in tight enough to look good, and they also looked crappy through the blackouts.

tallimeca

Established Member
blackouts??

how are you getting away with that. I had them on my explorer and got pulled ove 3 times in less than a month. I took them off.......got my last warning. Gotta love the cops that sit next to the mobile near route 1 on lowell street

whip

Established Member
I ran them for about a year, but they started to look like crap cause of the velcro stuff. Never been pulled over for them, maybe I shouldn't push my luck! Usually when I do get pulled over, I sir them to death and hand them my DOD id with my license and and up with a "knock that shit off!"

00redbolt

Established Member
Use double sided 3M Tape. I used it on mine and holding with no problem at all. I just hope I can get them off when I'm ready. Using the 3D black outs with three holes. I've had alot of compliment on them. No problem with cops. I'll post some pic's.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread