Blacked out my dd

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Took off emblems, painted all chrome Flat black, Offroad rims and tires,taillight tint,windows, 3 stage detail with portercable, Cadence Sub Box,JL Audio Speaker components, Pioneer head unit and dual Alpine digital amps total 1500 watts. Ready for winter..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us,

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Wow....Looks great...Its almost a shame to get that dirty in the NJ winters....LoL....
You'll have to buy a beater now...

Hope the Cobra is still going good...Well at lest you have 2 great cars to look at and drive.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Wow....Looks great...Its almost a shame to get that dirty in the NJ winters....LoL....
You'll have to buy a beater now...

Hope the Cobra is still going good...Well at lest you have 2 great cars to look at and drive.

Lol, thanks, howyou been? I still got my exploder for the quads also,,:beer:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Wow that looks great! I've always like the Nitros, how reliable has it been for you? Any issues?

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Wow that looks great! I've always like the Nitros, how reliable has it been for you? Any issues?
Thanks, absolutely none! I always had explorers and still do , to pull the quads, then i saw this on the lot, and it had alot of bang for the buck like the stangs did,that 6 puts out almost 300 hp! so i bought, 2 years absolutely no issues, and is great in snow and mud! especially now with these tires, they are sick, then in spring i have the chrome 20 stock that came with truck and the chrome nerf bars and emblems.. Switch it up in winter!!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread