Blacked out Mach - Comments/Opinions welcome!

cgould4994

Established Member
Don't see too many black/black Machs on here.

Sorry for the poor quality - phone camera, I don't own a decent digital camera.

Enjoy!

nIINZIs.jpg

tPkxRyD.jpg

Vgxgzu3.jpg

sdg97232

Established Member
I like the black cars......I'm not a big fan of the headlights and if it were my car is put black lugnuts in the wheels.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Slam it, black it the rest of the way out with stock style head lights and I'll give it two thumbs up.

cgould4994

Established Member
I like the black cars......I'm not a big fan of the headlights and if it were my car is put black lugnuts in the wheels.

I agree with you on the headlights. They were a breakup gift from a crazy ex gf and my stock housings that I replaced were all jacked up from the previous owner not taking care of them. It's tough for me to justify spending $150+ for new ones when I could put it towards power adding parts! :rolling:

As for the lugs... I had black ones on it and up close the chrome ones pop better with my side stripe. Just my opinion though - appreciate the feedback.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Holy Projector headlights batman lol. Goto American Muscle an get the smoked factory style headlights and Raxiom smoked tails!! Oh and lowering springs too:beer:

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
Holy Projector headlights batman lol. Goto American Muscle an get the smoked factory style headlights and Raxiom smoked tails!! Oh and lowering springs too:beer:

+1 minus the smoked taillights I've just never been a fan

Sent from my DROID RAZR

ModularKid'04

Established Member
+1 minus the smoked taillights I've just never been a fan

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Agreed. I like a black on black car, a black car with black wheels, but leave the lights alone, all of them lol unless you're getting a pair of '99-'01 tails :beer: black might be one of my favorite colors on a Mach. It's an awesome sleeper since the stripes and hood scoop kinda blend in

Last edited:

wikdlx

The Bone
Established Member
you need to lower it and change to some tinted headlights. Regardless that they dont add power, those headlights are just effin ugly!

TKat13

Under Construction
Established Member
Here is my Mach with those lights. I have better pics on my computer if you are interested.
gyhypehy.jpg

This was at Texas Motor Speedway

Users who are viewing this thread