Blackberry help.

jd123

Established Member
I have a Blackberry Curve that I have had for about a year. I have got some videos I would like to put onto the computer but I can't. I've tried texting them to my email, that didn't work. I do this with all of the pictures I take on it. I have tried emailing them to myself. That didn't work. And I think I have tried removing the memory card, but I am not sure of that one. So, if there is a way to put vids off my Blackberry onto the computer, can somebody please let me know. Thanks.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
Pull the memory card and us a Micro SD Adapter and thow it in a camera or a media slot if your computer has one.

Micro SD Adapter:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-MicroSD-MiniSD-Adapter-Package/dp/B000TLXCDW]Amazon.com: Sandisk MicroSD to MiniSD Adapter (Bulk Package): Electronics[/ame]

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Or just use the cable that connects between the BB and the computer and transfer them over.

jd123

Established Member
I don't think I have that cable or adapter. But I do have an adapter the card straight out of my phone plugs into. It plugs into the USB port on my PC. Would this work?

Last edited:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I don't think I have that cable or adapter. But I do have an adapter the card straight out of my phone plugs into. It plugs into the USB port on my PC. Would this work?

Yes, that will work. It should plug from your phone to a USB port on the computer. Also, you don't necessarily have to DL the Desktop Manager to transfer videos over. Just make sure under the Options->Memory that your phone is set to "Media Card Support" and "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" and as soon as your connect your BB to your computer you should be able to browse the folders on your BB memory card.

EDIT: Forgot to add, make sure "Mass Storage Mode Support" is on as well.

Last edited:

FranticFocus05

Established Member
As everyone has said before you have a few options:

1) use the usb cable that came with the phone or any use cable will work. The computer should pull the phone up as an additional drive. Select that from under my computer and just select any pictures and videos and save them to your computer.

2) If the videos are on your card the remove the memory card and place it in the adapter. The micoSD card will slide into the SD card which will alow you to place the card in your computer if it has a slot for a SD card.
If you dont have a SD card slot in your computer then get a SD card reader this will accept the SD card on one side and will plug into your USB port on your computer.

Shoot me a PM if you still have issues doing this I can walk you through it over the phone better. Do it all the time with customers.

jd123

Established Member
Thanks a lot guys. I uploaded all them onto my PC :banana:. I just posted a few in a new thread in the Pics & Vids buffet.

Users who are viewing this thread