Black Wheels with Red Lip on my white C5 Z06 pics

96cobrakid

Established Member
This is a funny mix of replies. Everyone else has loved them....lol Lots of haters on here. I love how they turned out and know Ill get good and bad comments. No sweat of my back. Thanks for the comments guys. Ill get it cleaned up and get some good pics taken soon and repost. tire shine and all :rockon:

96cobrakid

Established Member
wtf do ppl black out rims... black on black can look good and certain wheels on a white car can..

but when the car is moving or even from a difference.. you cant tellt hose are z06 rims.. You couldnt even tell if they came off a moving shitbox and were hub caps..

i dunno i think your car would look SUPER sick. if you had deep dish rims... thats the only way i like black..

just imo Chrome looks pure tits on white cars...

All I can say is LOL to this post. And IMO DeepDish rims look like shit on a vette. and chrome is heavy. the factory wheels are magnesium and i didn't wanna lose the weight savings that came from the factory :beer:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
All I can say is LOL to this post. And IMO DeepDish rims look like shit on a vette. and chrome is heavy. the factory wheels are magnesium and i didn't wanna lose the weight savings that came from the factory :beer:

You powdercoated mag wheels? :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread