Black Steeda Pentar owners please enter

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
Well I got new tires put on the car and the jackass scratched the face of the wheel. Luckily they owned up to their mistake and are paying to have it repaired. Does anyone know if these wheels are painted or powder coated. I called steeda and the rep said "i dont know" and when i asked if he could find out he said "no one here would know" and then i said welllllll could you call the manufacturer and i got "well that would take like 3-5 days". Needless to say I got nowhere but then when I emailed they shot back that they were painted. I find this hard to believe because others have told me that they are powder coated. I have seen pictures of cars on here with them so if you have any inside information on this please let me know.

thanks,

brian :beer:

CPRsm

Make them track it down and fix it to your satisfaction, or get you a new rim. Don't do the leg work for their mistake.

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
M has them on his Shelby, they are 100% powdercoated

thought so myself and that's where they are going to be redone, good deal man thanks, i knew you knew that car that had them and was hoping you'd see this thanks for pulling through... :beer:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
sorry to hear this. sucks that not many people take care of their cars like we do. especially when they work in the auto industry.

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
sorry to hear this. sucks that not many people take care of their cars like we do. especially when they work in the auto industry.

they take care of them and they know how i am with it i go to them all the time and they have never done it before... and they owned right up to it and told me right away they will make it right and they are... wheel is being made just as new as I type this...

Edit: I know in my op I was pissed but who wouldn't be... they are doing the right thing and making it right and that's all I can ask...

Gojira

Established Member
Vapor your car looks sweet in your avatar with those wheels. Can you post some pics of your car here? It looks realy low too.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Correct, cast and made in China, like most other rims.

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread