black powder coated radiator expansion tanks??

svtcobra101

Established Member
just curious if anyone out there has pics of the (radiator) expansion tanks powder coated black..lethal sells the intercooler tank in black, but no radiator expansion tanks n the black finish.. or even pics of them both the aluminum finish.. im just confused on what to order here basically :shrug: thanks for the help

black 10th vert

Established Member
I've seen them in pics on here, and they look good. Just depends whether you want the bling, or not of a polished one, and the upkeep (polishing) that goes along with it. If my car wasn't a garage queen, I would not have my stuff polished, that's for sure!

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
you can always buy it and have it powder coated too. All black would look sweet under the hood.

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
heres mine...

102_1677.jpg

102_1670.jpg

engine3-1.jpg

engine-3.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've got to check but I believe we just started getting radiator expansion tanks that match our black powdercoated intercooler tanks.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

svtcobra101

Established Member
Doh!!!

I didn't even realize these came in but we have the Moroso 96-04 coolant expansion tanks powdercoated black in stock with same day shipping. They're finished in the same semi gloss black as our intercooler reservoirs so they'll match our black I/C tanks perfectly.

I'll take some pics for you guys tomorrow.

Thanks, Jared

Moroso 96-04 Mustang Coolant Expansion Tank (Black Powdercoat) [MOR-63767-BLK] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

hey jared thxs! this made life so much easier..let me kno of any type of discount, if not ill order this tonight! thxs!!

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
Hey guys,

There is a discount, however you will have to call in to receive it. As of right now, there is no online discount code.

Users who are viewing this thread