Black Panther

T56LS102

Established Member
IMO it wasn't bad, but wasn't great either...now I am a straight White male so I don't want to get labeled..haha but on a serious note I felt it was pretty drawn out with a few good action scenes, anyone else seen it? your thoughts?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I tried to see it yesterday but there was literally a line across the street going to the theatre. It was showing on 5 different screens and all were sold out. Guess i'll have to wait til next weekend.

I've gotten some good word of mouth reviews but they were from other black folks so i dont know if they are being objective or biased. LOL I'll reserve judgement til i see it for myself.

Regardless marvel/disney will make a crap ton of cash on this. Rumor is the opening weekend is gonna be $235mil domestically which puts it top 4 of all time.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Went and saw jumaji and black panther is sold out until Tuesday

VenomVeins

Established Member
I might actually watch this overhyped garbage when someone steal....i mean streams it to kodi due to this:

‘Black Panther’ Review: The Movie’s Hero is Trump, the Villain is Black Lives Matter

"Black Panther is set in the fictional Wakanda, an idyllic country hidden in the heart Africa thanks to an alien metal called vibranium. This resource (delivered eons ago by way of a meteor) not only gives Wakanda the ability to disguise itself as a third-world country (and therefore remain blissfully ignored by the outside world), but to enjoy an extraordinary standard of living through the miracles of technology and science.

The real Wakanda looks like an African country — open markets, vibrant colors, the architecture, the love of long-held traditions… But if you look closer, everyone enjoys the lifestyle of a Silicon Valley billionaire.

Wakanda is ruled by King T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman), who is also known as the Black Panther. T’Challa is big on border security, believes Wakanda and Wakandans should come first, and fiercely protects his country’s culture from outsiders, incluing refugees. If this is all starting to sound familiar, it should. Also like President Donald Trump, T’Challa’s beliefs are not based on race. This is not a “black thing.” This is a culture/survival thing."

Epic.

Christ, is there EVER a moment where libs aren't PUNKED mercilessly by their own stupidity?

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I might actually watch this overhyped garbage when someone steal....i mean streams it to kodi due to this:

‘Black Panther’ Review: The Movie’s Hero is Trump, the Villain is Black Lives Matter

"Black Panther is set in the fictional Wakanda, an idyllic country hidden in the heart Africa thanks to an alien metal called vibranium. This resource (delivered eons ago by way of a meteor) not only gives Wakanda the ability to disguise itself as a third-world country (and therefore remain blissfully ignored by the outside world), but to enjoy an extraordinary standard of living through the miracles of technology and science.

The real Wakanda looks like an African country — open markets, vibrant colors, the architecture, the love of long-held traditions… But if you look closer, everyone enjoys the lifestyle of a Silicon Valley billionaire.

Wakanda is ruled by King T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman), who is also known as the Black Panther. T’Challa is big on border security, believes Wakanda and Wakandans should come first, and fiercely protects his country’s culture from outsiders, incluing refugees. If this is all starting to sound familiar, it should. Also like President Donald Trump, T’Challa’s beliefs are not based on race. This is not a “black thing.” This is a culture/survival thing."

Epic.

Christ, is there EVER a moment where libs aren't PUNKED mercilessly by their own stupidity?
Download terrarium it’s better than kodi.

I also will not pay for it.

tistan

Established Member
I asked if you can buy movie tickets with ebt. Many people are calling me a dickhead for it, although they are the ones who have taken a question and fixed their own opinions of the meaning of the question to it. What does that make you people?

Users who are viewing this thread