WANTED: Black or SB coupe, I’m located in VA willing to drive to neighboring states.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
@MTBSully you finish the SB rebuild yet?

OP, no idea what he will be asking but you can check out the build process on his bad ass YT channel below. The video below is the first one where he picks it up, there's many more after that but highly recommend watching them all. I would not hesitate to buy from him just based on his videos.

Antwaun784

OP, no idea what he will be asking but you can check out the build process on his bad ass YT channel below. The video below is the first one where he picks it up, there's many more after that but highly recommend watching them all. I would not hesitate to buy from him just based on his videos.

Yeah I’ve seen all of them with the build process with the SB, I didn’t know he was building it to sell it though?? Where is he located?

MTBSully

Established Member

Not yet! Getting close. Have some more work to do and then a dyno appointment later next week!

Users who are viewing this thread