Black or Black Chrome on OW Terminator??

Black or Black Chrome Saleens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Hypercoated.... :)

IMO, the picture posted of the white car has the blackest "black chrome" that I have ever seen.

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
can you post up some pics kingjay?

I don't have any pics of it right now. I just put them on about 3 weeks ago and just yesterday I started doing a rear coil setup, so the car is on jacks right now.

If you get a set of the black saleens go with OE wheels, New wheels for Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Audi, Mercedes.... I ordered a set of the wheel replicas and they sucked ass so I returned them. Stay away from American Muscle, or the ones Lethal Performance offers. The finish on the fronts didnt even match the rear finish. The fronts were almost like a flat black finish while the rear were glossy, very noticeable. For me if a company sends you a set of unfinished wheels then stay away from them. Also OE wheels are the only ones that accept the stock center caps. The wheel replicas have the small ugly ones, that only come in silver.

I like them on my car and if you have a clean drop you will too. I will post pics as soon as I finish my suspension work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread