KB-side.jpg

front-angle.jpg

front.jpg

doorsill.jpg

interior.jpg

side-05.jpg

rear-05.jpg

rear-side-05.jpg

I know, I know.. you either love or hate the tint :rolling: I love my car again due to my new trap speed :pepper: lol

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
wow, thats real good looking man!!! you must be proud!

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Bro, your car is beautiful, but my God what were you smoking the day you paid to have that tint done? or did they do it for free?

68Stang

I got your Zoom Zoom
Established Member
Good looking car, but I counted 4 exterior supercharged decals. Proud of being supercharged? I'd personally loose the scoop decals. Good looking car though.

GitDat

Established Member
68Stang said:
Good looking car, but I counted 4 exterior supercharged decals. Proud of being supercharged? I'd personally loose the scoop decals. Good looking car though.

Thanks and damn right :thumbsup: haha. I stole the scoop decal idea from Mustang World. My car is definitley not a sleeper :lol:

Told you people either love or hate the tint. Usually 25% love, 75% hate :poke: But it's all good. It goes with my black on bling theme and I like it :coolman: Thanks for all the compliments guys.

GitDat

Established Member
I only have one really crappy low quality vid of me smoking a 'Vette. I only ran a 12.9 in this run too :beer:

Crappy Vid Link

It's hosted on ripway.com so the bandwidth will run out after a few downloads. Sorry to those who don't get to view it but trust me you're not missing much :p

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
is it me or the restricter plate thingy on the hood scoop is buggin' me! i wish you could replace it with something that would let air in and that is blk for a clean look!

GitDat

Established Member
JerZeyFive-O said:
is it me or the restricter plate thingy on the hood scoop is buggin' me! i wish you could replace it with something that would let air in and that is blk for a clean look!

Shaker mod :beer: hehe

rjs281

Established Member
car looks great!tint is not mt taste but it's not my car.doesn't look bad.what color are you're mesh inserts?think i want to paint mine.how hard was it to get them out of the rear bumper?

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
GitDat, you have a bad ass Mustang, but I just don't care for all the little "bling" thingies.

I think they are cheesy, especially when installed on a Saleen.

Users who are viewing this thread