'Black' national anthem to be played before Star Spangled Banner in NFL.....

kaz109

Established Member
It’s a segregation ploy. They the nfl is saying skin color is not equal and should be looked at as different. It’s completely baseless and wrong!

All True! Great post! The only thing I will add is these players(the ones protesting) do nothing on their own time to help out there supposed communities or people.

I know it’s a dumb move based on the loss of attendance and viewership. This will make it ten fold worse. Nike lost almost $1 billion by paying off kaep. Which by the way, he’s done nothing but profit for doing nothing.

It is!

When you are employed you do as your leadership wants. If they allow kneeling cool. If they don’t, they are not taking your rights. Just quit, work for someone else. That is your right. Or better yet start your own business.

Once you are not on the clock, you do have the right to protest, teach others, protect others, learn from Leo and work with your community teens and leaders. The employer can not take this away nor has any nfl owner tried. The problem is that nfl players kneeling or protesting while being paid millions on the clock don’t do a damn thing on their free time.

Sure many nfl players have done wonders for their community on their(Brees, Warrick Dunn, and others) and have made a termendous difference in thousands of lives. Kaep started a race war, that has killed hundreds if not thousands, in a position that paid him millions, all while worshiping Castro who has killed and enslaved millions over the years.

How do you get involved?
Meet with local Leo.
Go through their training.
Go on multiple ride alongs.
Teach the kids in your community. Help them go to school university or trade.
Help them start businesses.
Help keep their families together help out their parents to keep the family unit together.
Teach them to grad high school, get a job and get married before having children and your almost guaranteed success in this great nation!
3 things. 3 simple things that anyone, any color, any economic background can do to be successful!
Do the people kneeling and complaining about justice do any of this on their time?

Kap started a race war lol.....yea everything was just find before him.

Most ppl in this thread refuse to see the other side of the coin and it was dumb of me to even comment in the first place. Unlike mkost of the idiots in this thread I can see both sides and there is some wrong but the outlandish post in this thread only bringing to light what is had already be known for a long time by only a hand full of ppl on here.

Btw they are paid to play the game, so until the ball is snapped ,no they technically don't have to stand. It is not a rule or law they are breaking. So tired of ppl lumping this in with " it's part of their job" ......as much as you want it to be it is not.

You speak like you know personally what the players do and don't do , help the community or don't on their free time but you don't so stop acting like you do

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

Most ppl in this thread refuse to see the other side of the coin and it was dumb of me to even comment in the first place. Unlike mkost of the idiots in this thread I can see both sides and there is some wrong but the outlandish post in this thread only bringing to light what is had already be known for a long time by only a hand full of ppl on here.

Btw they are paid to play the game, so until the ball is snapped ,no they technically don't have to stand. It is not a rule or law they are breaking. So tired of ppl lumping this in with " it's part of their job" ......as much as you want it to be it is not.

You speak like you know personally what the players do and don't do , help the community or don't on their free time but you don't so stop acting like you do
What does "I can see both sides mean"? That you agree with parts of both sides? I can see both sides too, but I definitely don't agree with most of one side. Do you think BLM is really about the lives of black people?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

What makes you so high and mighty? What makes you think you see both sides while accusing others of being one sided? Is it because you agree with kaep?

You probably don’t want to hear this but there are thousands with different color skin, growing up with single parents or no parents, no money, who think those kneeling are wrong! These very people who you claim are the other side.

They are paid to go to practice, meetings, study and learn outside of practice, to show up before the game and to sit through press conferences. If they are at the stadium, practice facilities, summer camp, or special meet and greets They are on the clock!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
What does "I can see both sides mean"? That you agree with parts of both sides? I can see both sides too, but I definitely don't agree with most of one side. Do you think BLM is really about the lives of black people?
The money from blm goes to rich white politicians! And blm is nowhere when thousands of black people are being killed on the street. And the are nowhere to be found in the black geonocide that is call planned parenthood.

You sir are correct!

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The NFL started the shit back in 2001 or so whenever they started taking money to play the anthem and promote the military. Personally I think they should just play the game and remove ALL the propaganda.

I agree. People doing something because they want to is much better than people doing something because they are forced to do so. Faux patriotism is nonsense. I stand because I choose to but it means nothing when people do it under duress. My country isn't perfect but millions aren't trying to illegally enter China, Russia, etc.., like they do here and if the anthem offends and terrifies certain people, well, they need to look in the mirror because clearly they have issues going well beyond a song.

AssPikle

Established Member
It’s a segregation ploy. They the nfl is saying skin color is not equal and should be looked at as different. It’s completely baseless and wrong!

All True! Great post! The only thing I will add is these players(the ones protesting) do nothing on their own time to help out there supposed communities or people.

I know it’s a dumb move based on the loss of attendance and viewership. This will make it ten fold worse. Nike lost almost $1 billion by paying off kaep. Which by the way, he’s done nothing but profit for doing nothing.

It is!

When you are employed you do as your leadership wants. If they allow kneeling cool. If they don’t, they are not taking your rights. Just quit, work for someone else. That is your right. Or better yet start your own business.

Once you are not on the clock, you do have the right to protest, teach others, protect others, learn from Leo and work with your community teens and leaders. The employer can not take this away nor has any nfl owner tried. The problem is that nfl players kneeling or protesting while being paid millions on the clock don’t do a damn thing on their free time.

Sure many nfl players have done wonders for their community on their(Brees, Warrick Dunn, and others) and have made a termendous difference in thousands of lives. Kaep started a race war, that has killed hundreds if not thousands, in a position that paid him millions, all while worshiping Castro who has killed and enslaved millions over the years.

How do you get involved?
Meet with local Leo.
Go through their training.
Go on multiple ride alongs.
Teach the kids in your community. Help them go to school university or trade.
Help them start businesses.
Help keep their families together help out their parents to keep the family unit together.
Teach them to grad high school, get a job and get married before having children and your almost guaranteed success in this great nation!
3 things. 3 simple things that anyone, any color, any economic background can do to be successful!
Do the people kneeling and complaining about justice do any of this on their time?

That video was exceptional. Wonder if they are showing that on all networks. Lol, that is of course sarcasm.

AssPikle

Established Member

Ok, so let's talk both sides. What are your thoughts about what I stated earlier? Isnt defining a black national anthem discriminatory in itself? How is defining anything specific to one race going to help inclusion and getting people to see each other as equals?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What’s the problem with the national anthem, fellas?

Whether sponsored by the military or not, what’s the issue?

If it was up to me I would skip the national anthem all together. I would introduce the players and start the game.
I think having a black national anthem is dumb. I thought it was a joke when I initially heard about it.

The NFL started the shit back in 2001 or so whenever they started taking money to play the anthem and promote the military. Personally I think they should just play the game and remove ALL the propaganda.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Not only do I not agree with anything that you just said it's probably one of the dumbest things I have read. But sadly it's not surprising.

Lmao glad you enjoyed it. Let’s hear your side of it. If you can even manage to type a response worth reading your exactly what’s wrong with this country. Another cum guzzling libtard it seems, keep drinking the kool aid buddy.

Let me guess your all aboard for
Defunding the police too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
...and suddenly it gets quiet when you inject logic into the converstion.
Most people are too wrapped up in their political ideologies to rationalize their positions with actual facts and statistics. I expect it from kids and teenagers but it encompasses most adults these days too.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Desean Jackson's Instagram post. Kevin Durant liked it and so did JR Smith. Quoting Hitler hahahahaha, unreal.View attachment 1650586

Posts and likes are not mine.

Yet Drew Breeze had to apologize twice to the mob for simply saying he personally supports standing for the flag/anthem lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
What’s the problem with the national anthem, fellas?

Whether sponsored by the military or not, what’s the issue?

Who said there was a problem with the anthem?

But since you asked, there were lyrics cut from it for a reason.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Thought you said “they started the shit in 2001” and “personally I think they should remove ALL propaganda”. Sounded like you were inferring the removal of the anthem along with all other “propaganda”. No?

Please do enlighten.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Who cares?

I mean, no fans will be in the stadiums more than likely and you can just change the channel if it offends you.

If you don't watch/care about the NFL why does this upset you?

Well, I have no kids, don't like kids particularly and child abuse deeply offends me. Do you have to care about something in order to be offended by it? I don't think so. I don't like the fact that a major sport is siding with a terrorist organization. Plenty of people despise NASCAR but suddenly care about it because they banned the rebel flag.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

Lot of debate on the meaning of that verse, but I am sure you and Kap have it straight.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Thought you said “they started the shit in 2001” and “personally I think they should remove ALL propaganda”. Sounded like you were inferring the removal of the anthem along with all other “propaganda”. No?

Please do enlighten.

Can advertisement be considered propaganda? My years were off a little too, they started televising the playing of it in the late 2000's and requiring the players to be on the field for it. If the military was paying the NFL and justified it by calling it a recruitment strategy I believe them lol.

But yeah I'm for no national anthem or black national anthem(never heard of it) before the game. Just play football

Users who are viewing this thread