"Black Hole" is Racist

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I found this on another forum and it made me LOL. Since it seems to be a problem to say the word black we should just rename the color all together. While we are at it....We should also rename brown, white, and yellow just so that there is no racist colors. :lol:

A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term. A black hole, according to Webster's, is perhaps "the invisible remains of a collapsed star, with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape."

s_x_i

Established Member
It's black, it's a hole... come on people, isn't there something better to get in a fuss about? :shrug:

:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxWN8AhNER0&feature=related"]YouTube - Red Dwarf: So What Is It?[/ame]

Last edited:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I find it difficult to take minorities seriously sometimes and this is just another example. I guess I just don't get it? Probably because I am a racist. :bored:

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
A judge and a commissioner? Dont you need some sort of formal education to fill those positions?

Thats it, i'm leaving the south.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I find it difficult to take minorities seriously sometimes and this is just another example. I guess I just don't get it? Probably because I am a racist. :bored:

a few idiots making stupid comments don't represent ALL minorities. How hard is that to understand? :bored:

Don Juan

Established Member
Sounds just like that lady who was complaining about how hurricanes didn't have "black" names. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread