black gt500

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
There is a black gt500 convertible at south coast mitsubishi in costa mesa california... I have no idea what they are asking for it..it been there aweek...

if it were a coupe i would have stopped to see it... FYI

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Holy $hit, thats 5K over what they want here in Tampa......There is the same car on EBAY for a buy it now of 59K. Still about 10K more than most will give. The red package as far as I know is, all snake emblems have a red tint, the floor mats are different, what else is there to jusitfy $1700 in red vinyl...

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
I've heard they are staring to sell for msrp...mostly out in the boonies

GarageLogic

Established Member
Dealers here in middle Tennessee are still looking to get $20-25K over on their cars. There is one dealer who is doing $15K over and the others think they are nuts. I've yet to hear of any dealer selling at MSRP.

Personally, I think the real nuts are the one's who are screwing the rest of us by paying outlandish premiums for a car that they made alost 11,000 of in 2007.

kb03cobra

easy10
Established Member
There is a black 08 gt500 with white stripes fully loaded for sale in fl for 500 over if anyone is intrested.

MD03SVT

Established Member
I was one of the one's (when I got mine in aug 06) that said the dealers will get high ADM'S but have to now admit that I was wrong with the 08's as I have dealers calling me from NJ,VA ,MA & florida offering me new 08's at 3k to 5k over sticker and here in canada there are 2 dealers in Toronto selling 08's at sticker so hang tough & you will get one for your price.

mtl-biker

Established Member
I was one of the one's (when I got mine in aug 06) that said the dealers will get high ADM'S but have to now admit that I was wrong with the 08's as I have dealers calling me from NJ,VA ,MA & florida offering me new 08's at 3k to 5k over sticker and here in canada there are 2 dealers in Toronto selling 08's at sticker so hang tough & you will get one for your price.

Hi Ted

Sticker price in Chartrand Ford also when i check theres in November around ($56 000) just remember early in the season 2007 some peoples paid more than $80 000 incredible!!!

Mario

Users who are viewing this thread