Black Friday deals

No Antidote

99 Cobra
Established Member
Anyone going to wait in line tomorrow morning? What are some good deals that are actually worth waiting for in line? Any laptops, digi cams? What are you guys going to buy tomorrow?

bone stock

Established Member
i thankfully don't work tomorrow. i work a&f and we are expecting to sell 160k in one day with no current sales or bargains!

Sapperstang

Established Member
bone stock said:
i thankfully don't work tomorrow. i work a&f and we are expecting to sell 160k in one day with no current sales or bargains!

Lucky. I do have to work tomorrow. We make around 160 everyday. Tomorrow will probably be over 300k.

BM1

Established Member
I work part time at Best Buy and our quota for tomorrow is $1,000,000.

JVENOM

Established Member
whtgt02vert said:
i start my first day at dillard's tomorrow. it's gonna be a blast

lol after I leave work in the morning tommorow, i am making my trip over to dillards...

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
advil...and vodka later on..

yup..I'll be in the foxholes tomorrow..0600, we don't open till 7:00 tho..parkin gunna sock...

least i aint closing..

Last edited:

tvguy

Going tomorrow? Are you kidding me? How bout get in line TODAY. The BB's around here have employees arriving at 3am tomorrow. Lines have ALREADY started before I type this. Camping out and such. There are sites dedicated to this stuff and pre-plan campouts and such. It's organized big time. There are people that live for this day. Get there at 5am and you'll be WAY in the back.
pacotaco

tvguy

Smokey1226 said:
IMO...if you have to go to such extremes to save a few hundreds of dollars.....get a new job or work longer. NUFF SAID[/QUOTE

While saving money is probably the biggest reason people go to these extremes, the orgainized stuff on the internet make it more of a "social event". They even break it down on who brings what food, what entertainment etc. It almost sounds like quasi fun (I didn't hear about bringing the booze so I was eliminted) if it wasn't for getting to the stores the DAY BEFORE and sleeping over night. Like I said they take it seriously, orgainze and try at least to have some fun. To each his own. If there were multiple kegs I could see the point.
pacotaco

Shaneo0oMac

Established Member
i attended a best buy one last year it wa slike a ****in tailgate party we sat outside and played xbox on a tv in a bed of a truck it sounds lame but when ur drinking beer in a random parking lot waiting to save alot of money its kickass

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
ugh, i am not looking forward to tomorrow, i'm at homedepot.... ugh..., i'll just count on not too many people wanting to buy doors/windows :D

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Im going to buy my brother some gifts. Pretty much it. What kind of camcorder do you gusy recomend? Money isn't a problem. Im thinkin of getting my parents one. Since the one they have is pretty old. Is Samsung any good?

Users who are viewing this thread