Black Coupe w/ black stripes MSRP

brianz426

Established Member
The dealer I bought my car from has a Black w/black stripes coupe with every option except glass roof and car cover on their showroom floor. They sell all there GT500s at MSRP. If any one is interested pm me and I'll give you all the contact info. It's a 2014.

Last edited:

mwilson6192

Established Member
2013 Black Coupe w/Black Stripes Unsure of MSRP

Repost from another thread since this thread is related and "clean".

When I picked up my Shelby on Monday, to my surprise they had a 2013 Shelby Coupe sitting on the showroom floor with nothing but the base package (in other words, no options - 820A - $54,995). It is black with black stripes. It has been sitting for several months, so they may be motivated to sell it, as they bought it from another dealer. I asked whether they were accepting MSRP or want an ADM, and I didn't get a firm answer. I suspect a small (~$1000) ADM. Window sticker link is below.

I have NO CONNECTION with this dealer and have no financial interest/benefit. I only am providing this to fellow SVTP members if you are interested.

Dealership Name: Fred Raynor Ford
Location: Fulton, New York (about 40 miles north of Syracuse, New York).
Salesman Name: Dave Harr
Salesman Number: 315-592-2222
Salesman Email: [email protected]

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...BP8JZ3D5273231

Sirhc7897

Established Member
FWIW....I recently got a email from a North Georgia dealer about a 2014 on their floor for $2k under sticker. I looked at the window sticker and didn't see any ADM...

Black on black with performance pack and recaro's...No other options didn't look like...Might have been worth looking into if i was still in the market...

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
Repost from another thread since this thread is related and "clean".

When I picked up my Shelby on Monday, to my surprise they had a 2013 Shelby Coupe sitting on the showroom floor with nothing but the base package (in other words, no options - 820A - $54,995). It is black with black stripes. It has been sitting for several months, so they may be motivated to sell it, as they bought it from another dealer. I asked whether they were accepting MSRP or want an ADM, and I didn't get a firm answer. I suspect a small (~$1000) ADM. Window sticker link is below.

I have NO CONNECTION with this dealer and have no financial interest/benefit. I only am providing this to fellow SVTP members if you are interested.

Dealership Name: Fred Raynor Ford
Location: Fulton, New York (about 40 miles north of Syracuse, New York).
Salesman Name: Dave Harr
Salesman Number: 315-592-2222
Salesman Email: [email protected]

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...BP8JZ3D5273231

Thats funny,
my brother used to work for Fred Raynor Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread