Black Chrome wheels on '04 Oxford White Cobra convertible...

WydOpen

Established Member
Well, here are some daytime pics. I didn't get home from work until closer to sunset, so still not the greatest lighting. I'm off tomorrow and I'm going to try and get some pics in direct sunlight where the wheels look more like black chrome and less like gloss black.

Enjoy...

p2120021nu8.jpg

p2120022ou9.jpg

p2120023ya5.jpg

p2120025lt4.jpg

p2120026dj0.jpg

WydOpen

Established Member
Looks awesome. Those Saleen posters are cool too. Where'd you get them?

I've collected them over the years and purchased all off of eBay. I have about a dozen more in my closet, some are rare promo posters and just waiting to get them professionally framed.

I keep a "saleen poster" search saved with eBay and see what comes up every so often.

Thanks all for the compliments.

95pootang...yeah, unfortunately not every wheel style suits everyone. I was hesitant to go to a smaller and darker wheel, but I don't regret doing it and like you said, as long as I'm happy with it. :beer:

WydOpen

Established Member
I picked the wheels up off of eBay. I got all four for less than $700 delivered from seller wheelindex on eBay. But, you can also buy them from Stage 3 Motorsports.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Looks very good, doesn't look like black chrome though. I thought they woud have more of a gloss shine than a powdercoated look

Users who are viewing this thread