Black Chrome Saleens on Screaming Yellow...

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I want to see if anyone has a picture of Black chrome saleens on a screaming yellow cobra.. or black chrome saleens on any yellow mustang at all...

I just ordered my set and I am hoping that it looks good. I have painted my calipers yellow, tinted my tails, currently tinting my headlights, and I am blacking out my badges but adding a little special touch to them in the process so they will stick out and I just want the saleens to complete my darkened out screaming yellow terminator..

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Well worse case I will find out what it looks like when my wheels come in next week.. Lol.. I would like to see it before then though. If not I will post pics.

95riosnake

Established Member
In before sam92lx... lol

It would probably look pretty cool though. I know a guy with black chrome saleens on his zinc yellow GT and it looks really good :thumbsup:

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I had to do a lot of searching to find black chrome saleens on a stang... I did not ever come across a yellow one, let alone a blacked out yellow stang with black chrome saleens.

JC_SapphireBlue_GT

Established Member
i always wanted to see this as well...
looks amazing i bet cause there was a screaming yellow mach 1 in ocean city with black chrome fr500's that looked awesome

i like my black chrome wheels

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I almost went with black chrome fr500s but did the saleens instead. I will post pics of this setup asap... Just have to wait on the wheels.. What is going to suck is getting the wheels and then having to wait on the tires. I do not know which will come in first.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
It looks great the Yellow Terminator that I have seen in South West Michigan had the heat extractors painted black, black tints, black calipers, black Saleen 18's, black COBRA rear bumper insert & black rear deck lid spoiler. It was freakin sweet

Black Sex

Established Member
I want pics of your blacked out badges...i've been kicking around the idea of doing that to mine. My car is silver though

Jefe

Established Member
No yellow but heres Jerk!'s car. PM a price for your 10.5's out back :beer:

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0223copy.jpg

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Yeah, just waiting now.. I will go ahead and start on my badges so I can take some pics and show you guys what that will look like. I am going to black out the badges but then go back over them with screaming yellow touchup paint and outline some details so you can still see them. It is hard to explain but I will share pics soon..

Users who are viewing this thread