Black Chrome OEM wheels

TX93Cobra

Established Member
okay guys I have been debating on what i want to do and i want my cobra to look a little different and I thought that the OEM wheels in black chrome might look good. looking for your thoughts and maybe some pictures if someone has a red cobra in black chrome. im looking to get these sent off in the next few days to california. not replicas.

buddha93

Established Member
I'm probably the last person that should be commenting on this, as I'm not a bling/chrome type guy. IMO, I'd do some photoshopping type work before I committed on anything.

I know what your looking to do, but I think it might be too drastic on a red car. I know Jeffo did some Argent Grey wheels that I personally thought looked like ass (sorry guy).

It's all about personal preference I suppose.

TEAL VNM

Established Member
I think it will look good.At least it will be something diffrent and you could always find another set of stockers and sell those if you hate it. I know my car is teal but it looks badass on black chrome.

JoeRacer

Established Member
JM2CW: Silver or Chrome for stockers. Dark colors on stock rims make them look like crap IMO.

Black Chrome FR500's look awesome on just about anything though :), especially red and black cars. It's all just about the wheel design and what will look good on it.

TX93Cobra

Established Member
just ordered them to be done and shipped from california. I guess we shall find out! Just tryn to do something different. :) guess me and teal venom are the only ones that will think it looks good lol.

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
LOL!

Well, like I said, I'm the wrong guy to be giving any iput on this topic. Post up some pics when you get them on the car. I might have a change of heart if I see them on the car.

So long as you like them, that's all that matters.

TX93Cobra

Established Member
yep if i dont like them atleast ill have another set of oem rims, ill have them stripped and put just chrome on them. =) pricey but hey atleast everyone will know what it looks like!

drkhrse

Established Member
Here you go, buddy's old car, I liked them.

08RMMR-14.jpg

08RMMR-15.jpg

TX93Cobra

Established Member
hmm look like replicas. black chrome i know looks good with the teal cars. just hope it looks good with my red one =)

WillyB93

Established Member
I kinda dig them, I think they will look better on red but black always looks good on anything!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread