Black chrome bumper lettering

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I have been planning on a few changes to the Cobra and was looking for COBRA SS letters for the rear bumper in black chrome. Does anyone make them? I was also looking at new Black Beauty headlights from 5.0 Restro. Are these the best smoked headlights on the market?

SVTCobra306

Established Member
My buddy has a set of Black Beauty's on his 95, looks really good! Better than paint-tinted IMO

Not sure on the black chrome, might have to have a paint shop tint some polished ones, if done right it would come out black chrome.. I don't know of anyone making them right off..

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
My buddy has a set of Black Beauty's on his 95, looks really good! Better than paint-tinted IMO

Not sure on the black chrome, might have to have a paint shop tint some polished ones, if done right it would come out black chrome.. I don't know of anyone making them right off..

I thought the BB headlights were the best but sometimes SVTP's search isn't very useful. I never saw the letters in black chrome either. I just thought someone might be making them. I may ask if my local powdercoater can do them.

Mikes96SVT

Banned
Wow those ones on AM must be a new item, I've been looking for them as well! As seeing I have Black chrome rims already. It will add to the touch!

mrxr250rider

Established Member
they must be new. if i didnt already get my black ones id be interested in the black/chrome ones. a bit pricey but there s/s instead of just a decal

would love to see pics installed.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I am looking at getting a few things from American Muscle so I will likely order the letters from them and only pay one exorbitant shipping fee to Canada.

mrxr250rider

Established Member
i have a discount code for am from mustangforums. pm me if youd like it.

figured it would help out with shipping and costs if you have a big order.
im in pa so i get stuff crazy fast from american muscle :)

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
i have a discount code for am from mustangforums. pm me if youd like it.

figured it would help out with shipping and costs if you have a big order.
im in pa so i get stuff crazy fast from american muscle :)

Thanks for the offer but I already sent them a PM to get the code plus I had a few questions about some parts.

I got mine through Amp Performance a while back, or you can also try Autobadges.com

I had a look on both sites but didn't see anything.

Users who are viewing this thread