black carpet ?

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
A friend of mine just did his, he said he went with the plush and said it was a little better than the stock carpet.

02reaper

Established Member
Just make sure it fits good. I ordered some acc carpet for my cobra, and it didn't fit good at all.

todd abbott

Established Member
Guys have mentioned that ACC carpet was ill fitting before, so that would be out, if I were to make a carpet swap I go either OEM for a drop in fit or with stock interiors ultra plush for an upgrade, for the extra cost over the regular plush I think it's worth it.

SS killer

well i just ordered a black carpet ultra plush cut from stockinteriors.com now i can install new carpet and my console soon.

ronnie

Will work for Truck Parts
Established Member
Guys have mentioned that ACC carpet was ill fitting before, so that would be out, if I were to make a carpet swap I go either OEM for a drop in fit or with stock interiors ultra plush for an upgrade, for the extra cost over the regular plush I think it's worth it.

I installed the ACC carpet and I don't like it one bit at all. I will be trying the stock interiors ultra plush.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Installing a ill fitting capet mat can be a pain. We did one on my buddies jeep and we could have done 2 jeeps for as much cutting we had to do...but i guess that the norm for a 80 bucks carpet kit.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I have used the search button and everyone that went with ACC complained on these trucks and other cars. Everyone that went with stockinteriors.com has been happy it seems. I can't recall for crap now, but the last person who went with stockinteriors.com black carpet posted the box it came in and it was labeled ACC :shrug:. It was posted on here or Nloc. So be weary or confirm what you are buying is my suggestion. Stan

87vertgt

Da Bears!
Established Member
I installed a 4 carpets in my time....2 in a foxbody...1 in a Tahoe (omg what a ***ing headache) and one in a wrangler....

So I would recommend useing your old carpet as a template to cut hole in.....I used a drill with a metal bit....yeah sounds ghetto but worked quickly.....

Also...install Dynomat since your in there....

Question.....

Who have the lowest price on our carpet?

ronnie

Will work for Truck Parts
Established Member
I can't recall for crap now, but the last person who went with stockinteriors.com black carpet posted the box it came in and it was labeled ACC :shrug:. It was posted on here or Nloc. So be weary or confirm what you are buying is my suggestion. Stan

I remember reading about that, too! Hopefully that won't be the case again.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
That was my friend Gary, he thought he ordered his black carpet from stock interiors, but the box showed up saying acc on it. So yeah When you make your order make sure you ask were it's coming from. He said he had to trim his a little bit to get his to fit.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
This sounds like alot of work......I may just go with peanut shells myself.

SS killer

got my carpet in the mail the other day it looks huge. what was the part # that you used. i used part #2401 hope i was right

Hollywoood

Protected by GLOCK...
Established Member
That should be correct, they make the carpet larger on all sides so you will have to trim it to fit correctly. I layed mine out in the living room, and it has all the correct bumps molded into it, but it is too large around the sides.....
Ryan

my98stang46

Established Member
so does anyone have some pics? Ive been mulling this over and just need something to give me that extra push

Users who are viewing this thread