Black Billetflow Throttle body not in stock?

01trublue cobra

Established Member
I notice you only have the blue and red one in the drop down menu in your site, do you plan on getting the black ones?

Last edited:

snakezilla

Established Member
Im sure they will. But how long? couldnt tell you. I bought some stuff on the 13th and Im still waiting on one part...

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Man I sure hope not because I need one for my whipple and I specifally wanted the black billetflow with the whipple engraving.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We currently do not have them in stock. I just tried to call over to BF but didn't get anyone on the phone so I will try back. The last time I talked to BF they were still several weeks out due to waiting on several parts. Like I said I will try to get you a more appropriate time line. However we do have the Accufab units in stock and can ship same day if you do need something quick.

Thanks,
Matt

boostedvert

Established Member
I just pulled my Black billetflow TB and plenum (also powdercoated blk) and will sell if anyone shoots me the right offer. I am pretty sure it was the last black one Billetflow made ( what i was told) with the SVT engravement and i personally picked it up from billetflow and paid $667.00 not including plenum powdercoating, comes with receipt if buyer wants.

Users who are viewing this thread