Black 97 Cobra, 67K miles, T-56 and a lot more

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
Black 97 Cobra, 67K miles, T-56 and a lot more in AZ, reduced

Price Reduced to 10K

Well guys, I am putting up 97 Cobra for sale. It is located in Gilbert AZ, 85296. It has 66,9XX miles on it as of today. The reason for the sale is that I have decided I would like to get a notch or 99 Cobra. Mechanically the car works perfect and is a blast to drive. I believe I am the third owner. It is an original AZ car, so no rust or salt damage. The car is fully documented. I have a big binder full of receipts, including the original window sticker, SVT cert and 97 Ford Cobra Brochure. The motor was replaced in 4/05 by the original owner. I was told it spun a bearing. So you're getting a motor and trans with less than 30k miles on it. The T-56 was put in by the original owner too. The previous owner put a new clutch/flywheel/freeplay kit/quadrant in it. It is still 10 spline. There are no funny rattles or vibrations in the car. It does ride a bit rough because of the stiff suspension, but it handles awesome. A couple of weeks ago I put on a set of Brembo 4-Piston calipers and slotted rotors. I bought them locally and they had a few nicks in them so I stripped them down and repainted them back, then clear coated them. I also have some extra parts that could be included for the right price. new MM Panhard bar and new Baer bumpsteer kit. The rear bumper cover could use a repaint, but looks good from more than 5 feet. The driver's seat show some wear, but there are no tears or cracks. What can I say, the car is 11 years old.

Only trades I am really interested in are quality Fox Body notches or hatches, 5 spd or a lower mileage 99 Cobra.

If an out of state buyer is interested it would be their responsibility to pay for and ship the car.

Here are some of the parts on the car:

Brembo 4-Piston front brakes, slotted rotors, new Hawk HPS plus pads
T-56 Transmission, Steeda tri-ax shifter
HD throw out bearing guide tube, Royal Purple fluid, 03 cobra clutch/PP, HD shift fork, Steel fly wheel
Steeda U/D Pullies
K & N CAI
C & L 75mm MAS
Sniper Tune (314hp/302tq)
FRPP Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers
Bassani catted X-Pipe
SLP LM II mufflers
FRPP Aluminum D/S
Factory 8.8" with 28 spline diff
FRPP 4.10 Gears
FRPP Rear Diff Girdle
Moser 28 Spline Axles
Extended Wheel Studs all around
MM Coilovers, Front
Griggs Springs, Rear
Koni Yellows, All 4, Adjustable
Steeda Tubular Front Sway Bar
Steeda HD Rear Sway
Steeda Rear Assist Sway Bar, Adjustable
Griggs Rear Upper & Lower Control Arms
Welded Sub-Frame Connectors, Tubular
Full Urethane Bushing Set
Steeda Caster/Camber Plates
1995 Cobra R Hood, from HO Fibertrends
1995 Cobra R Rear Spoiler
1995 Cobra R Center Caps, Direct From Ford
1995 Cobra R Rims, Satin Finish
17x9 Front
17x10.5 Rear
BFG G-Force Tires
Clear Corner Lenses
MSD Digital Shift Light
Autometer Gauges, Digital Water Temp. & Oil Pressure, + A/F Ratio
Pioneer Deck w/ Remote & Removeable Faceplate and IPOD connector

10K obo, title in hand

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

Thanks for looking SVT. Please make all offers via PM and keep the thread clean and respectful.

Gary

Last edited:

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
Wow, somebody is going to get one hell of a deal..:beer:

Yes they will. No surprises with this car.

I forgot to mentions that the car has nice and cold a/c and heat that still both function well. It also has tinted windows

Last edited:

seu318

Established Member
wish you were closer. I have a 48K mile 99 Cobra coupe, electric green w/ black interior. Always loved the SN-95's though...

g/l with sale - very nice car.

brucesvt

Established Member
If you're still selling this in the spring, i'll take it off your hands. bump for a clean cobra.:thumbsup:

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
ttt guys. Am I asking too much or doesn't anyone have the money this time of year? I don't think I'm asking too much. Input is welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread