black 93 cobra on ebay

sparky701

Established Member
What do you guys think about this car? Is it worth $16,000. I'm thinking about buying it, any info would be great.

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
I was just looking at that Cobra on eBay before getting on this board. The car looked super clean! With 29K miles, 16,000.00 seams to be in the ballpark theses days,Their seems to be a constant flow of 93 Cobras on ebay. I bought mine there last weekend. Take your time and do your homework! That way you will get the best deal for your $$$$. Goodluck!!!

buddha93

Established Member
Looks to be clean, and has some nice high dollar stuff on it. The mileage is good, and that alone puts the pricing in the mid teens. I say bid away!

OrigTXCobra

Mustang Nut!
Established Member
I am looking for a more original car (like original block). I am seeing super clean cars with around 40K miles go for 13-14K.

sparky701

Established Member
I talked to the owner and asked him if the car has the smog pump, and he said he doesn't know. Out where I live we have strict emissions so there lies a problem.

buddha93

Established Member
How could he not know if it has a smog pump or not? I realize he didn't build it, but I would think he would know a little about these cars.

I wouldn't let the fact that the pump is missing. You can put the emission stuff back on, but at what cost to you. As I'm sure your aware of, catalytic converters are expensive. It may give you a little leverage on the price if it doesn't sell.

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
A guy I knew use to own the car. I almost bought it back in the day from him. The car has had a hood and a fender put on it and the passenger rear qtr. has been painted. The guy that has it now doesn't know much about the car at all.

Users who are viewing this thread