Black 2011-2012 near Montgomery

LETHALITY

Established Member
This is a long shot but I saw a sweet Black 2011-2012 5.0 near the off ramp of I65 & 82. It had large gunmetal color 5 spoke rims. I got caught by the light and couldn't get close enough to see what kind they were. Hoping your a member on here, I love those rims! What are they! :rockon:

LETHALITY

Established Member
I live in Panama City. My mother is at UAB Hospital and I was on my way back home. I can't tell from your avatar what color are your rims. They definitely were not black or chrome.

SuperChrg'd02GT

5LPWR
Established Member
I live in Panama City. My mother is at UAB Hospital and I was on my way back home. I can't tell from your avatar what color are your rims. They definitely were not black or chrome.

yeah, mine are chrome Roush 5 stars... I'm pretty much from PCFL and have family there. I brought my Roush down there once during the month of May for four or five days.

SuperChrg'd02GT

5LPWR
Established Member
here are a couple of pics...

IMAG0483.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

LETHALITY

Established Member
Your car is sweet man! But I definitely would have noticed a Roush driving by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperChrg'd02GT

5LPWR
Established Member
Your car is sweet man! But I definitely would have noticed a Roush driving by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks, man! Yeah, I'm loving my Roush everyday, although I do continue to think of my old 02 mustang GT - it was hard trading that in even though I was upgrading, albeit for a mustang with a little less power... There are a few car shows upcoming in my area and if I happen to see a black mustang that fits your description I'll be sure to ask the owner about his/her wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread