Black 2004 Coupe for sale

03godzilla

Established Member
Black 2004 Cobra coupe with light insert seats for sale. Clean 2nd owner car with mild modifications. 49k mile Daily driven car. Mobil 1 5w20 full synthetic since 12k miles.
Located in Tampa. $19,900 obo No trades please. Performance list and pics are as follows.
Steeda 2.81 upper pulley and 100mm idler. Xcal2 w/Dennis Ramsey custom dyno tune. Mac prochamber/Magnaflow cat back. Tri ax shifter/adj cable/quad/centerforce dual friction clutch.Anthracite FR500 17x9/17x10 with sumitomo 275/40/17 up front and 315/35/17 Nitto 555r out back. Eibach pro kit/mm diff bushings/offset rack bushings/upr billet camber plates/steeda mathis brackets/flsfc's. links next

Last edited:

SkyNet101

Established Member
what kinda service has been done? i.e. plugs, etc...and if a x-pipe/headers were added, would it need a new tune?

03godzilla

Established Member
Service

what kinda service has been done? i.e. plugs, etc...and if a x-pipe/headers were added, would it need a new tune?
The car gets new ngk tr6 plugs about every 12k miles. Has had coolant flushed and accessory belt changed within last 2k miles. Fuel filter every 15k.
trans fluid drain and fill@42k. Rear end fluid@30k. I used motorcraft fluids for trans,rear end,and coolant. Has a prochamber now. May want to retune if longtube headers are installed.

Cobalt9123

Established Member
Your car is exactly what I want. How is the clutch? I commute about 10 miles to work but it's mostly city...clutch a killer? Very interested.

03godzilla

Established Member
The reason i use the centerforce is because the pedal effort is lighter than stock, but the holding power is considerably greater. I had one in my DSG 03 also and love them!!

03godzilla

Established Member
Your car is exactly what I want. How is the clutch? I commute about 10 miles to work but it's mostly city...clutch a killer? Very interested.
Are you driving or have you driven a cable clutch mustang (pre-05')? I just don't want to give you any false comparisons to a hydraulic (light) clutch is all.It is very nice for a daily driven cable clutch.:)

Cobalt9123

Established Member
Are you driving or have you driven a cable clutch mustang (pre-05')? I just don't want to give you any false comparisons to a hydraulic (light) clutch is all.It is very nice for a daily driven cable clutch.:)

I have driven an '01 Z06 with a Textralia clutch...and daily drive a '09 Summit White Cobalt SS/TC but the clutch is extremely light. Very interested in your car, it's just what I'm looking for :banana: and I will be seeing if I can sell mine..let me know if your car sells so that I can postpone the sell if not :rolling:

03godzilla

Established Member
I have driven an '01 Z06 with a Textralia clutch...and daily drive a '09 Summit White Cobalt SS/TC but the clutch is extremely light. Very interested in your car, it's just what I'm looking for :banana: and I will be seeing if I can sell mine..let me know if your car sells so that I can postpone the sell if not :rolling:
Yessir:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread