Black 2004 Coupe for sale 19,500

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
Black 2004 Coupe for sale *****SOLD****

Up for sale is a 2004 Black Mustang Cobra Coupe. I have owned this car for about 5 years and it has been covered & garage kept all of that time. It has 57,000 miles on it and runs perfectly. Mods list include; 2.8 upper pulley, BBK CAI, Mac 3" CB, Amazon tune & Diablosport, 17 X 9 & 17 X 10.5 Chrome FR500's with 275's & 315's Sumitomo's, MGW shifter & knob, SOS gauge pod,billet interior pieces and an S281 spoiler. The car is in great condition except for two very tiny dings on the driver side rear fender which are very easily fixable. I can email pics to interested parties please contact me via email at [email protected]. This car is located in on the MD/PA line but can be delivered within a reasonable distance. This Cobra has been alot of fun to own but honestly I can't justify having it sit in the garage 99% of the time.

Last edited:

clean93

Established Member
good luck with the sale. looks like a pretty good deal. about to part ways with my fox for one of these

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
The Cobra has been sold...I won't post who, I will let him have the honors! It has been a wonderful ride for the last 5+ years and glad to share the memories with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread