Black 2004 Cobra Convertible

kev2369

Established Member
2004 Mustang Cobra Convertible

This car belongs to a woman i work with, i haven't gotten a chance to check it out, but looks pretty clean from what i have seen in the parking lot... Looks to be mostly stock... Please contact her for any questions, i'm just listing it for her because it looks to be a solid car. Here is the info she sent me.

This Cobra is very clean and sharp. Car has been garaged, and even the gaskets show no sun damage. Black on black, car has 45,118 miles. Stock car with the following additions:

--After-market 17" FR500wheels
--Short throw shifter
--Welded sub-frame
--Exhaust

Looks like it has MM Caster Camber Plates and an optima red top battery in it as well...

Asking price is $20,500

Please call, text, or email with any questions or for additional pictures. 864-561-2908 (cell) or 270-283-4588 (home). No trades.

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

IMAG0651.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

Last edited:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Sup kev, im still holding onto that 96 you sold me. You should pick it up for yourself and add that dark ass tint like you do on everything haha

kev2369

Established Member
Sup kev, im still holding onto that 96 you sold me. You should pick it up for yourself and add that dark ass tint like you do on everything haha

Awesome man... Hows it coming along? I've kicked myself in the ass several times for selling that

And its it at least a two owner car, because she said someone had it before her. But you will have to contact her about that

Users who are viewing this thread