Black 2003 Cobra - CA

2000BlackGT

Established Member
Posting this car for a buddy. Give him a call with any questions.

Mileage: 42,000 and change on the clock. I built the whole car with 40 something on the odometer.

Motor:
281 ci, stock resized rods with Arp2000 rod bolts, Mahle pistons. I cant remember the ring gap off the top of my head. I think it was .022" top .024" bottom. They are gapped for a healthy shot of nitrous. MMR oil Pump. ARP head and main studs, Ported heads and lower intake. Heads have all new guides, the cooling mod, Ferrea valves, Comp springs and Comp Stage III blower cams. BBK long tubes, I can't remember who made the x pipe, but it has gutted cats, Bassani exhaust. Blower is ported by Posi and has a ported Accufab tb and plenum. 4lb lower, 2.76 upper, Metco pulleys.

Tranny:
26 spline input, Short throw shifter, Fidanza stage III clutch, resurfaced flywheel. The tranny was rebuilt at the same time the motor was done.

Rear end: Stock IRS with a brace

Brakes: Everything replaced with motor and tranny

Suspension: Eiback springs at all four corners. Stock Bilstiens in the rear, Strange adjustable struts in the front.

Misc: AJE tube K member, Kb Boost a pump, 55lb injectors, Pillar gauge pod with boost and fuel pressure gauges Solid motor mounts, WOT box.
The car is black and it's clean. It has a few scratches and one dime sized dent next to the passengers side brake light. The interior is an 8.5 out of 10. the motor was built locally and Drew at AED put the whole thing together for me and Shaun @ AED tuned it. It made 520/500 on a way fat tune. The motor and tranny are ready for just about anything a guy wants to throw at it. I have never raced it. I am located in Ukiah, CA and I want $21000 for the car. Any questions give me a call 707-489-1558. It's a nice car, I'm just moving on to bigger and better things.

FrontDriver.jpg

FrontPassenger.jpg

EngineBay.jpg

FrontSeat.jpg

BackSeat.jpg

taildragger

Established Member
What's this piece of crap worth? I knew I wasn't going to get what I was asking for it. I figured IDE start high and take something reasonable. I know I'm going to take a hit on this thing but that is what makes building cars fun right? I have the pink in my hand so shoot a reasonable offer.

Users who are viewing this thread