Black 1994 Cobra

93blucoupe

Established Member
Thinking about selling my Cobra, here's the details.1994 SVT Cobra, number 3105, I have the SVT certificate from Ford, black paint in excellent condition, black leather in good condition has one small hole in the drivers bolster about the size of a nickel, center console has been changed for a 98 with cupholder instead of ashtray, 03 radio bezel, Sony double din CD, pioneer speakers, 4-channel amp and powered sub box with single 8, bassani equal length shorties, 2.5" X-pipe, flowmasters with dumps ( I have tailpipes also and will be included), new starter. Car has 124000 miles but will increase as I drive it to work. Car is in very good condition and everything works as it should. Looking for $7000, trade for coupe or best offer.
1311223600.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0309.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

Last edited:

98mdsnake

Established Member
Was the car repainted recently? Is that why the paint looks so good? Any scuffs on the wheels?

93blucoupe

Established Member
The only part that has been reprinted is the front cover and right fender (minor disagreement with a deer) the wheels have a couple nick but no curbing or anything major.

93blucoupe

Established Member
Forgot to put in original post the car has a new starter, fog light mod has been done to allow the fog lights to be run without the headlights on and stay on with the brights. I have the original center console, smog pump, radio bezel, mach audio rear speaker tray, all three amps, and separate stereo/cassette and cd player if the buyer wants them.

93blucoupe

Established Member
I don't have either. When I got the car it had an aftermarket Kenwood cassette/stereo and separate cd headunits which I have along with the original bezel and mach amps and rear tray/box.

Users who are viewing this thread