Black 15" SVE's

JTS_7

Established Member
Price drop. Could possibly include the rotors and brackets to run the 15" fronts.

PM for fastest response.

JTS_7

Established Member
One last bump before I keep them. Ridiculous offers will be ignored.

JTS_7

Established Member
$800 picked up.

Will include brackets to run front wheels and rotor.

Rear tires are low on tread, probably a few passes left. No use for them. Fronts are fine.

_Snake_

Established Member
I'm still interested in only the rears if you change your mind about separating. Thanks, and GLWS.

JTS_7

Established Member
Back up for sale decided on a different wheel setup.

$250 for the fronts will include brackets and rotors to run the 15" front. No tires.

$275 for the rears. Tires just hit the wear bars. Still hook up
Good on my car.

_Snake_

Established Member
I'm still interested in only the rears if you change your mind about separating. Thanks, and GLWS.

Back up for sale decided on a different wheel setup.

$250 for the fronts will include brackets and rotors to run the 15" front. No tires.

$275 for the rears. Tires just hit the wear bars. Still hook up
Good on my car.

Rears are gone.

Damn man, that was fukked up.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
_Snake_ I wouldn't say it was like that exactly, more of me knowing personally (close local friends) they were available and also knew he was open to selling rears and sent the money kinda without a formal communication. Just text him and said "PAID! I will be by later to pick em up." Which payment was sent prior to me posting here. Since I also already had his PayPal from previous accts "Wheelin & Dealin" we have done. In short, it just happened like that. Just wanted to clear the air on that. No hard feeling bud ;)

Plus... Because #DeflateGate :loser: :D (inside joke from a bet)

Last edited:

_Snake_

Established Member
_Snake_ I wouldn't say it was like that exactly, more of me knowing personally (close local friends) they were available and also knew he was open to selling rears and sent the money kinda without a formal communication. Just text him and said "PAID! I will be by later to pick em up." Which payment was sent prior to me posting here. Since I also already had his PayPal from previous accts "Wheelin & Dealin" we have done. In short, it just happened like that. Just wanted to clear the air on that. No hard feeling bud ;)

Plus... Because #DeflateGate :loser: :D (inside joke from a bet)

Meh -- enjoy your wheels.

JTS_7

Established Member
Lmao wth is going on here.I guess he saw me bump the thread and before I knew it I got a text saying payment sent. He knows how I work, first come first serve with cash.

Anyways that's here nor there. Fronts are still for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread