black 05

mustang_shelby

Established Member
guys do you know what mods on this car?do you have more pics?
DSC00997.jpg

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
so the new 05/06 sixers dont come with a side emblem? I saw acouple 05/06 6'ers and the sides was bare. I saw some 05/06 gt's and the sides had a GT emblem.

SVTDarin

Established Member
twista said:
so the new 05/06 sixers dont come with a side emblem? I saw acouple 05/06 6'ers and the sides was bare. I saw some 05/06 gt's and the sides had a GT emblem.

05/06 GT's come with a side emblem. My 06 GT.

54057.jpg

johndoe000

keep it classy
Established Member
I don't think its a stallion, I saw that car on a thread a few days ago. The red cobra belongs to a guy on here and the GT is his buddy's car. It was at the body shop for like 6months right after he got it or something, anyways bump.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that's my buddy's 05. not a foose car, just inspired the paint scheme. i dont know his mods list exactly. 20z that were chrome but then painted, tint, tinted tails, ducktail wing, eibachs (i think), exhaust system and air filter. its an auto so he's not planning on doing much more performance wise, for now...
here's the thread with more pics
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285823

and these i just got off my phone
Photo_051206_001.jpg

Photo_051206_002.jpg

mustang shelpy(b?) that car is there M-F on Venice near Fairfax. stop by and chat with him. his name's max. cool kid :beer:

Last edited:

mustang_shelby

Established Member
svt4stv said:
that's my buddy's 05. not a foose car, just inspired the paint scheme. i dont know his mods list exactly. 20z that were chrome but then painted, tint, tinted tails, ducktail wing, eibachs (i think), exhaust system and air filter. its an auto so he's not planning on doing much more performance wise, for now...
here's the thread with more pics
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285823

and these i just got off my phone
Photo_051206_001.jpg

Photo_051206_002.jpg

mustang shelpy(b?) that car is there M-F on Venice near Fairfax. stop by and chat with him. his name's max. cool kid :beer:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
thanx for the pic and the info.this car is one of the most beautiful 05 that i ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread