Black 04 coupe, 21k miles, 600 miles on new built motor and parts

04blckkbcobra

Established Member
I have a built 04 black coupe cobra with 21k miles, navigation screen, boost and wide band gauge, nothing tacky, perfect interior with zero signs of wear car is 10 out of 10.
blacked out tint and taillights with chrome cobra inserts, chrome 10.5 inch rear wheels...car has everything and more, it is the ultimate street car!
complete lethal return style fuel system, every component from pumps to lines and rails.
panhandle performance built motor with manley pistons total seal rings, same pistons mmr uses in the 2000hp shortblock, stage 1 heads, good for tons of power!!
brand new kenne bell 2.8 lc with mph behemoth intake polished and twin 75mm tb and custom intake.
t 56 built by g force transmissions with straight cut gears, upgraded everything, 26 spline input shaft, brand new spec stage 3+ installed with new build.
I only have about 600 miles on the new build, it's still running joe gibbs racing break in oil !!
blower, fuel system, motor, clutch and tons of new part were all installed with the build.
It took a year to complete and spent $20,000+ on the build and i have all the receipts!
This is one beautiful and bad ass machine!

The parts list would be a mile long and i'm not sure how to put pics on here but my # is (850) 200 6619. Don't call unless your looking to spend over 30k
If you are seriously interested i have lots more info and pics. It was a 25,000 car before i spent 20,000 more on it!

Thanks

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
:nono:This is probably the worst posting ever. You want $30k+ but don't put pictures?!?

Users who are viewing this thread