BLACK 03 on Manchester BLVD?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Is there a member who owns a BLACK 03 Cobra running around Manchester Blvd? West Side of the 405?

See ya every day when im out side smoking :shrug: :thumbsup:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue Poison
Could be MS KWIK/Shelley.....she own's a black 03 Cobra and I believe she works in Inglewood....:shrug:

:eek: I thought Shelley was a girl :shrug:?

Did she have a Sex Change? :p

Hehe, Its a dude. If it was a girl that would of come across my mind.

Oh well guess it no a member :(

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
damn i just saw a black03 w/ chromies at a gas station near my house in riverside. tried to pull over and talk to him but he left before i could make the turn. vanity plates ("comtrak" i think) and sounded like a mac exhaust. :D now i don't feel so lonely out here - makes 3 i've seen within a mile of my house.

MS KWIK

Established Member
LOL David. No, it isn't me, I haven't registered my damn Cobra so I've been driving my truck every day. You'll have to let me know where you work, I work right off Florence Ave. in Inglewood. We'll have to do lunch one day!

My registration was only $275 thank God, but I non-opped it to lock in the price. I'll register it soon though, I can't stand not driving my Mustang........

Shelley

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by MS KWIK
LOL David. No, it isn't me, I haven't registered my damn Cobra so I've been driving my truck every day. You'll have to let me know where you work, I work right off Florence Ave. in Inglewood. We'll have to do lunch one day!

My registration was only $275 thank God, but I non-opped it to lock in the price. I'll register it soon though, I can't stand not driving my Mustang........

Shelley

Dang Shelley, thats a good fee :thumbsup:

Mines like $650.00 :cuss:
Damn u just reminded me to pay for it thanks.

Right on Machester in front of the Dodge Dealer. 1031 W. Manchester# 3 ;-) Less then a mile off the bridge from 405fwy.

Ohhhhh u asking me out on a date :D :p

BTW hope the knee is doing better.

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
damn i just saw a black03 w/ chromies at a gas station near my house in riverside. tried to pull over and talk to him but he left before i could make the turn. vanity plates ("comtrak" i think) and sounded like a mac exhaust. :D now i don't feel so lonely out here - makes 3 i've seen within a mile of my house.

there is someone who has a dsg 03 cobra, i think dsg, that lives right down the street from my moms house in Norco, that is about the only one I ever see up there, dont see to many of the ones of my body style either though

Users who are viewing this thread