Black 03 coupe, 20k miles

waltd20012002

Established Member
Please email me if interested. [email protected]

Black 03 Cobra just rolled over 20,000 miles. I only bought it a few months ago and have put around 2500 miles on it. This car is awesome, never driven in the rain and always garage kept.

Mod list that I installed:
Stage 4 Steig-bought used, fresh oil change
Billet flow 2.76 grooved upper pulley
Billet flow 4 piece idelers
Accufab SB T/B & plenum
JLT Carbon Fiber RAI w/ 12" filter
SCT BA 2400 MAF sensor
I forget the brand but it has a 95mm alum MAF housing
60lb injectors
Complete Lethal / Fore Precision fuel system upgrade w/ dual GT pumps
WeaponX coils
NGK TR7 Iridium plugs
Fore black anodized "HELLRAISER" coil covers
Complete Fulltiltboogieracing.com bushing kit w/ Bumpsteer end links
New Hawk Ceramic pads on all four corners
MM low profile rear IRS bolts
Grade 8 9/16" or 14mm lower IRS bolts, whichever Full tilt sales
LPW rear end cover/Girdle.
Refilled chunk with Royal Purple 75/140
Fresh 4 wheel alignment
8000k HIDs in headlights & foglights
American Muscle tinted headlight assemblies
5% tint all the way around
Fresh oil change w/ Mobil1 5w20 & wix filter
Xcal3 tuner w/ custom tune from RWTD
Rolled rear fenders for peace of mind, don't want to take a chance of cutting tires
Stock cut springs
MM FLSFCs powdercoated black
MGW Shifter
"****in Fast" shift knob
LED tag lights

Mods installed by previous owner:
Afco H/E
UPR O/R X-pipe
Magnaflow X-pipe back
custom painted/blacked out taillights
Polished stainless "COBRA" rear bumper inserts
True Forged custom oversized supercharger overflow tank, brushed alum. w/ black cobra emblem airbrushed on top.

I don't have many pics right now because I'm offshore currently but I will update when I get home. The car is completely immiculate on the inside, looks like new. The front has a couple of very small rock schip. Most people wouldn't even notice but i'm completely anal about stuff like that. There is also a couple of spots on the front bumper that it kind of looks like water sat too long or something, kind of spider web like. the paint is not cracked or peeling, its on the surface. Kind of hard to explain. I mean to hit it with a clay bar but may not get to it. Its not noticable. unless you are up close & anal like me. I just wanted to point it out and describe the car to the best of my ability.
The driveline seems to be perfect. It is still on the stock clutch and shifts perfect. no problems whatsoever.

Other than that I have babied this car. I continually clean it, wax, it, & wipe it down after every drive. It is stored in doors & never driven in the rain. The undercarriage on this car is immiculate.
I don't want to sale but if the money is right, I will have to let her go.
Here is a couple of pics. The rear is a little lower now. It was cut at 1/2 coil & when we removed the IRS to install the bushing kit, I cut another 1/4 coil off each side. she sits perfect now.
P1010623.jpg

P1010624.jpg

P1010629.jpg

P1010627.jpg

LOOKING TO GET SOMEWHERE AROUND $24k
Please only serious inquiries

Thanks

i replaced the CCW wheels with chrome AFS 03 replicas in 18x9 & 18x10.5 and put Falken Azenis RT-615 tires on them, they have about 200 miles on them. 295/35 fronts & 315/30s on the rear. I had actually decided to keep it but now it has to go.

email me if interested [email protected]

Last edited:

waltd20012002

Established Member
I am open to reasonable offers and partial trades for guns, 4wheelers, jet skis, etc.

I will work with any purchaser to set up and assist with shipping if needed. I can deliver within 250 miles of 39437 for the cost of gas.

waltd20012002

Established Member
I almost forgot something to mention. I think either myself or my daughter busted the rear interior passenger quater trim molding. i don't recall doing it but it could of happened when installing or removing her car seat or she could of possibly kicked it or something. Its not catastrophic but it is a blemish on the interior.

Last edited:

waltd20012002

Established Member
$22,000 OBO....

Newly installed complete fuel system from Lethal Performance to include dual GT pumps, Fore Precision fuel hat, fuel rails, filter, & FPR. It does need a good tune as it is a little rich at the moment. It is drivable and mileage is 20,531
Please email me [email protected]

1sloevonoob

Established Member
just throwing it out there being interested and in west tn....how far would a 08 hayabusa get me in form of trade....shorty exhaust setup spotless at 4300 miles.

thanks

EATONU

gitsome
Established Member
How bout an 04 sonic blue lightning and an 04 gsxr-1000 mat mladin edition , just a thought since your listening

Users who are viewing this thread