Black 03 conv. in Pa. for sale

SAcobra427

Established Member
I have decided to sell my 2003 Cobra conv. It is black with the black/grey interior and black top. It has 23,891 miles on it and is in exellent cond. I am the orig owner and have all the orig. paperwork involved with the car including the window sticker, build sheet, owners manuals, SVT cert. dealers showroom booklet, etc... It has been garage kept since new. I put the factory chrome wheels on the car when it had 220 miles on it and it will come with the orig rims which i have had boxed up since that time. I also added the Ford FR500 dual mode cat back exhaust system and a K& N filter, I also have the orig parts that I have stored and will go with the car as well. The car also comes with the transferable Ford platinum warranty that is good until 4/17/10 or 60,000 miles. PRICE $25,000 -----The car is located in Allentown Pa, Please Email me any questions or picture requests at [email protected] Thanks, Tom

SAcobra427

Established Member
TGS2 I need your Email address to send you some pics, I don't know how to post them on here

dhenderson67 I have tried to send you some pics but it keeps sending it back to me as undeliverable ?

SAcobra427

Established Member
cobramike ------I can't get any mail to go through to you. I tried sending you one that did not even have a picture in it and it still came back.
do you have another address I could try ?

Thanks, Tom

Deanpug

Established Member
Thanks for the pics! What other mods? Looks like it has the painted calipers. Any pulley change or the like? Thanks, Dean

Users who are viewing this thread