Black 03 Cobra with ported Eaton 51,000 miles

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
Had this for sale a couple months ago. Buyer had to back out do to unforeseen circumstances on his end so it's back up for sale.

I'd say the outside is 8/10. It's been garaged it's whole life and rarely sees any bad weather. No door dings or scratches, but there are the usual small rock chips and such that you would expect from a car with 51k on the clock. Interior is a solid 9/10. Very little wear on any of the seats or other surfaces. It's got the stock machine finish wheels with new 315 Nitto 555R's out back. Front tires are getting a little low and will probably need to be replaced in the next 5k miles or so.

Mods are fairly minor, Steig IV port, 2.81 upper, BBK CAI(filter recently replaced), O/R H, Flowmaster Catback, MGW Shifter with Orange Handle, Ram HD clutch, autometer boost gauge, Dynojet Wideband, and finally a red IRS brace(forget the manufacturer)

Been a really fun car, but I just decided to go a different direction for now. As far as I know it's a two owner car. I bought it in 2005 with 8,800 miles on it. Looking to get $19,500 OBO. Only trade considered would be for a fairly cheap Ford truck plus cash. Looking for a truck in the $3k-$8k range.

Willing to deliver/meet someone within roughly a 5 hour radius of Pittsburgh, PA.

-Ray

100_0451.gif

Krispycobras.gif

P1010916.gif

P1010920.gif

P1010921.gif

P1010918.gif

P1010917.gif

P1010030.gif

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
sorry but i have to ask.. the cobra in my sig plus cash?

Great looking car man! Not really interested in a trade right now though.

any pics of engine bay/interior to [email protected] please

I've got some in a PM that I've sent to a couple other guys. I'll forward that to you. If you still want them via e-mail just let me know and I'll try to do that as well.

Bump for a fellow Pittsburgh Terminator!

Thanks man :beer:

What'd you put down with the port?

Never actually had it on a dyno. Did a remote tune with RWTD back in the day. It's been 122 in the 1/4 and probably has another 1-2 MPH in it on a better day/track. I would guess 490-510. I live about 5 minutes from a reputable mustang shop here in Pittsburgh. I'd be willing to split the dyno cost with anyone who's seriously interested in buying the car and wants to see dyno #'s.

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
is this still for sale? im ready to buy one of these

It's still for sale as of now. Sorry I didn't get back to your PM. I haven't been in as much of a hurry to sell it recently because a deal I was working out on a vette fell through. There's not much else out there I'm interested in at this second. I'd be willing to move some on the price, but I'm not interested in coming down to $18k just yet.

Churchkey

Established Member
$18.5k and it's yours :beer:

If the sale does not happen let me know what kind of Vette your looking for.

I have a nice 43K 6sp coupe that will be on the market soon.

First post, joined the forum to find a Terminator.

Luck with the cash deal.

Users who are viewing this thread