Black 03 Cobra For Sale

etony89

Established Member
I am selling my 03 mustang cobra because of financial reasons. I owe 25k on the car. I am not looking to get anything more than that out of the car unless someone wants to offer more. The car is great, it runs amazing, never had a problem with it. The car has 45k on it. It has just about every bolt on that you can get for it. I still have a loan on the car and between the payment and the insurance it is getting to be a little too much. Here are the mods.

Interior-
Dual pillar guage cluster
Autometer Boost Guage
Autometer Wideband Guage
Short Shifter

Exterior-
Halo Dual Projection Head Lights (has switch below headlight switch to turn on seperate)
Smoked Tail Lights
15% Tint
Stock Chrome 5 Spoke Cobra Rims
VIS Cobra R Carbon Fiber Hood

Performance-
2.93 Upper Pulley
6lb Crank Pulley
All Idler Pulleys
K&N Air Filter
C&L Intake Tube
BBK Twin 65mm Throttle Body
Lightning Force Performance Heat Exchanger
SCT2400 Air Flow Sensor
Spec Stage 3+ Clutch Kit (just installed)
Magnaflow Catless X Pipe
Flowmaster Super 44 Series Catback
SCT XCal 2 Tuner

Suspension & Brakes-
Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors All The Way Around
Eibach Drag Launch Springs
Full Length Subframe Connectors
Bilstien Shocks And Struts
Aluminum Driveshaft
SLP Line Lock (needs new solenoid)

The previous owner had it tuned at blue oval in vancouver. It was just a real safe tune he wasn't looking to get a bunch of power out of it. I am getting a diablo predator tuner for it soon and will have it tuned on that. I will also be putting my new rims on it. They are black with a machined lip, deep dish, 17x9 in the front and 17x10.5 in the rear with 315/35/17 hoosier drag radials. I need to sell the car as soon as possible. I lost my job and need to sell it before I end up losing it for not being able to pay it. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Last edited:

etony89

Established Member
Make me an offer. It was done by a friend that works for a machine shop and I ported it to where it is now. Just let me know how much you would buy it for. And also just the blower? I am not sure how much it would be to ship it either.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
I am sorry I assumed it was a Stiegemier Stage 5. Thanks for you time & response. Best of luck with your sale!

etony89

Established Member
Wonderer876, what is your email address. my computer wont let me log on very often. sorry it took so long for the reply. send me your email on the thread and i will email you them. thanks.

etony89

Established Member
Anyone interested? Pictures sent to those that left email addresses. Let me know if you want pictures. I will try to find some time sometime to get some pics posted. Thanks.

etony89

Established Member
i am going to attempt to put some pics on.

mustang2-1.jpg

mustang-1.jpg

a1-1.jpg

a3-1.jpg

a4-1.jpg

a5-1.jpg

a6-1.jpg

a7-1.jpg

Last edited:

etony89

Established Member
Updated info in my first post. Please let me know if you are interested. I need to sell the car ASAP! :cuss: :shrug:

etony89

Established Member
I will sell it with a ported blower to go with it and 17x9 in the front and 17x10.5 in the rear black deep dish cobra rims with a machined lip. They have 315/35/17 hoosier drag radials mounted in the back. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread