KB BAP
Larger intcooler tank
LFP Heat exchanger
Pro 5.0 short throw
Oil separator
Accufab Big oval TB
Coiless front strut
Engine is rebuilt (see below)

The engine has been rebuilt by HPP in TX to with stand higher boost. It has .20 over bored, eagle pistons, stock h rods, and oil pump with gears; ram 900 clutch with a new input shaft etc, 5 angle valve job, polished crank, P&P heads and some other stuff I can’t remember off the top of my head.

Any other question let me know. Rest of the car is stock. The wheels are the stain silver. Have a spare rim to go with the car the car has 41,xxx miles on it. It has some rock chips in the hood. And the bumper got hit at a walmart parking lot. The driver side has scrape marks from being hit. The drivers side head gasket is blown. It wont hold coolant. No internal damage done to the engine. Price is 19k. Just seeing if there is any one looking for a fixer upper cobra.
DSC00532.gif

DSC00528.gif

DSC00523.gif

DSC00522.gif

BelvedereGTX

Banned
kook911 said:
got all receipts for all that has been stated
my bad dude. I kinda skimmed through that part i guess. Either way. sounds like a sweet deal. Head gasket change isnt that big a deal. Ill bet your pissed that the engine builder used a crap head gasket or didnt use the right torque specs

Jefe

Established Member
With $1500 in work, you could sell this for $27k+. Curious why the price is so low? Is there anything else wrong with the car? Must have been through a bad storm too, I hope

Last edited:

kook911

Established Member
clean car fax, nothing else wrong...but if ur complaining about the low price ill be happy to jack it up lol just playin but ill let u check out the car in person no problem... nd to pay off the bills.

Users who are viewing this thread