BJ Baldwin Shooting

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Good job BJ!

In-N-Out sucks, I was so excited to try them. I thought maybe it was just garbage in Vegas, so I tried it in Utah and Texas. I've been let down every time.

The bun is probably the best fast food bun, but the fries are so terrible it brings the rest of the meal down.
With all the fry complaints, its seems we as Americans need processed fries.

Truth be told, you have to get the fries at the right time AND made by a cook that knows the secret. Ive had terrible fries there, but I more often than not have perfect NATURAL fries.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
With all the fry complaints, its seems we as Americans need processed fries.

Truth be told, you have to get the fries at the right time AND made by a cook that knows the secret. Ive had terrible fries there, but I more often than not have perfect NATURAL fries.
All potatoes are "processed" into fries. The way they get flavor and texture is part fry oil, and the potato variety itself. If they do not get any seasoning on them out of the fryer than that's just wrong.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Most INO’s are not so great. Here in the inland empire and the original location are the best; one of the early two sides drive they’d was here (has been since torn down and replaced with a welfare office)... if you want a slightly better in and out burger the Inland Empire area of SoCal has Bakers which is essentially the same with way more options for food. Burgers are the same, fries are less waxy, cost is much lower and they serve Mexican food. Any INO out of SoCal is terrible, this has been confirmed by me and other people who I know who’ve visited the locations out of SoCal... This is probably due to pay differences between the different locations (this does vary widely depending on business demand for the area the store is located).

Users who are viewing this thread