BITCOIN

98SVTContour98

Established Member
if you are looking for a dip, looks like $70k-$69k might be it...maybe a wick into the upper 60s.

GIejMIUWYAAxL4p

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Being born in 1984, I always questioned how my parents could have missed out on investing in Microsoft or Apple. Of course in the 80s and 90s they didn't have the investing knowledge readily available like it has been in the last 25 years or so or the ease of investing the last 15 years.

Figured I don't want my kid to wonder why I never bought Bitcoin or even current tech stocks. The investment has been rewarding so far.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Being born in 1984, I always questioned how my parents could have missed out on investing in Microsoft or Apple. Of course in the 80s and 90s they didn't have the investing knowledge readily available like it has been in the last 25 years or so or the ease of investing the last 15 years.

Figured I don't want my kid to wonder why I never bought Bitcoin or even current tech stocks. The investment has been rewarding so far.
you ever see the old green screen apple computer? can't say i blame them lol

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
you ever see the old green screen apple computer? can't say i blame them lol
C'mon, playing Oregon Trail on those things was great in the early 90s computer classes!

By 1995, It should have been obvious to almost anyone that computers were going to make their way into almost every home in the United States.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
C'mon, playing Oregon Trail on those things was great in the early 90s computer classes!

By 1995, It should have been obvious to almost anyone that computers were going to make their way into almost every home in the United States.

a lot of working class back then too...thinking back to my parents at that time...aint no way they would have thought enough about computers/phone/etc to invest in anything.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
a lot of working class back then too...thinking back to my parents at that time...aint no way they would have thought enough about computers/phone/etc to invest in anything.
nope, they worked hard and didn't have extra, nor anything as easy as an app

Yup, growing up we were right down the middle of middle class. I don't think my parents had a regular investment person until I was into adulthood when an Edward Jones office opened in our small suburban town.

Paying bills, keeping a roof over our heads and raising 3 children was much higher on the priority list than deciding what tech stocks in to invest in.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Jumpy hunp
buy with the idea that you will forget about it for 5 years....worked out well so far
Yeah but people that buy high don't do that. Like I said, she would make money in the long run as you just said but would get discouraged as soon as it dropped again and she bought in high and at a loss for possibly years. Happens every time.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I bought BCHG (Grayscale Bitcoin) back in 2022 for $1.78 a share. Then it tanked, and I ignored it. Around the first of this month I checked in on it. Today it closed at $11.23 a share. I feel a little better about it now. Lol. I expect it will keep going up. It's historic high was $53 a share back in 2020.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I bought BCHG (Grayscale Bitcoin) back in 2022 for $1.78 a share. Then it tanked, and I ignored it. Around the first of this month I checked in on it. Today it closed at $11.23 a share. I feel a little better about it now. Lol. I expect it will keep going up. It's historic high was $53 a share back in 2020.

BCHG = Bitcoin Cash

BCHG is NOT Bitcoin

Just an FYI

q6543

Established Member
If this bi$h closes under 69k I’m taking my loss and waiting for a better setup.

This breakout needs to hold
Pi cycle was a great top indicator, observer effect kills that though.

Users who are viewing this thread