BITCOIN

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
If you look back at the start of this thread you should be stuffed with crow already...several times over. Monday...crow...yum....Tuesday....crow..again? Okk........Wed...not crow again?!...indeed good sir. Thur.......crow soup!........Friday....crow pie! Eat Up....it's what's for dinner.

Who knew the Fed and congress would dump multiple trillions into the economy.

cobracide

Established Member
Fed Dollar manipulation (mostly for the bad) has devalued the Dollar and also has led to high inflation. People want to control their wealth and finance independent of Fed manipulation. This is the reason Bitcoin was created in first place. Just like any investment - the earlier you get involved, the greater the reward. To deny crypto is a success is pure idiocy. The "go to zero" and "crypto is a ponzi scheme" are made by people who don't understand the power and the purpose of crypto - to finally be free of Fed and Gov't manipulation. Their loss. Literally.

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
If you look back at the start of this thread you should be stuffed with crow already...several times over. Monday...crow...yum....Tuesday....crow..again? Okk........Wed...not crow again?!...indeed good sir. Thur.......crow soup!........Friday....crow pie! Eat Up....it's what's for dinner.

****ING EXACTLY

He made the first post at $9500

Saw it go to $60k and legit still says “ oh it’ll tank”

On a $100 investment that day. If he sold TODAY.. he would have made 950 percent.

If ANY investment made 950% who would call that a failure that will crash?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
If ANY investment made 950% who would call that a failure that will crash?

The people that came in at the top or any point on the way down yelling hodl forever.

And as usual, you forget to mention that I said there is money to be made as long as the Fed pumps.

And as usual, you forget that I have always said that I am glad anything anyone is invested in on here makes money. I would never wish for anyone to lose money.

But that doesn't change my or, obviously anyone who likes crypto's mind on here about its potential. Which is fine, discussion of the merits is always a good thing.

quad

Established Member
The people that came in at the top or any point on the way down yelling hodl forever.

And as usual, you forget to mention that I said there is money to be made as long as the Fed pumps.

And as usual, you forget that I have always said that I am glad anything anyone is invested in on here makes money. I would never wish for anyone to lose money.

But that doesn't change my or, obviously anyone who likes crypto's mind on here about its potential. Which is fine, discussion of the merits is always a good thing.
No problem. It's good to not live in an echo chamber and get other views. Cryptos can be risky. And it is still an unknown how governments are eventually going to react. A recent development in the XRS/SEC lawsuit is the SEC lawyers claim they never officially came out and said Bitcoin and Ethereum are not securities. This was after XRP accused the SEC of playing favoritism. Up until now it was widely accepted that the SEC had ruled that Bitcoin and Ethereum were not securities according to their definition.

As usual they are full of shit. The SEC's job is to protect investors. They are not doing their job with the flip flopping to suit their agendas.

• The SEC recently changed its 2018 decision, declaring that Bitcoin and Ethereum were never declared non-securities.
  • According to recent testimony in the SEC vs. Ripple case, the regulator could open an investigation into Ethereum after ongoing litigation.
  • A US government oversight organization has sued the SEC for handling the Ripple lawsuit.
The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) has revealed that cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have not been declared non-securities. The regulator is likely to pursue an investigation into Ethereum once the litigation with Ripple ends.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
This crypto hybrid looks interesting, but if it is used as intended, hard to see how you would make money as an investor.

Kadena is a blockchain that emerged from JP Morgan’s Blockchain Center for Excellence. The company says it is the fastest blockchain platform in the world. Kadena’s Chainweb public protocol is described as functioning through a “braided, parallelized consensus mechanism, a unique architecture that boosts speeds while preserving the security of the Proof of Work consensus utilized by Bitcoin.”

The company also announced that Kadena Kuro, the platform’s next-generation private blockchain, that is now available free of charge and has been designated as a fully open-sourced project.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
FH3Zp80XIAQ8_sH

98SVTContour98

Established Member

his very first sentence is filled with a misunderstanding of Bitcoin: They have no idea how many actually exist, but they are worth $9,524, crazy.

Is very misleading and borderlines on false! We know "how many" have been created and how many will be created in totality since it cannot exceed 21million coins. "Technically", we only have "estimates" for how many have been lost over time.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
That bubble has been ongoing, covid put it on movie monster change steriods.

ok, so what you meant was, who could have foreseen the "movie monster change steroids".

Sure, no one could predict that since no one could predict COVID, but to say no one could predict the money printer given what happened in 2007-2008 is clearly untrue.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
ok, so what you meant was, who could have foreseen the "movie monster change steroids".

Sure, no one could predict that since no one could predict COVID, but to say no one could predict the money printer given what happened in 2007-2008 is clearly untrue.

That stimulus was needed for covid was seen, but I don't think anyone imagined how amazingly big it was.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
put a small amount of money into something on 12/30....fully knowing it's a scam.

But boy, is it paying out....took my investment out and now just praying it doesn't rug for a few weeks.

Kinda scared to share it, but it's one of those rebased tokens with like an INSANE APY%.

PIPO

Established Member
put a small amount of money into something on 12/30....fully knowing it's a scam.

But boy, is it paying out....took my investment out and now just praying it doesn't rug for a few weeks.

Kinda scared to share it, but it's one of those rebased tokens with like an INSANE APY%.
Staked token?

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Staked token?

Yes. Here's the APY right now: 8,737, 076,447,542,578,000,000,000,000%

lolol

It has to be a scam, but who knows. The treasury coins are Multisig'd with a different token/team, so this team cant rug...and supposedly treasury is held for a 5month vested period.

That's what I read in the documents....but it could easily be "hacked" by an inside job.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Interesting post I read this morning, no idea if plausible. Is liquidated = rug pull?

Answer: No, although both are unpleasant.

V1001 profile picture

V1001
Yesterday, 8:05 PM
Comments (1.15K)
|
+ Follow
Tether has $78 billion of that fake not really backed by real dollar Tethers out there. They keep creating a billion Tethers here and a billion Tethers there. Using tether to pump all these "coins", and bitcoin especially. If bitcoin keeps bleeding and those Tether coins get cashed in, the entire Ponzi is going to fall apart at lightening speed. And Tether company will sell their bitcoins and alt coins they bought with those fake tethers first to keep it alive as long as possible. This entire thing might fall apart much faster than anyone could ever imagine. Like waking up the next day and the crypto market is a giant crater that looks like a nuke went off. When, and I do mean when, those tethers start to drop below 1 US dollar or they just plain refuse to exchange them back for dollars. Then an epic panic will ensue. That will be it, it will all be over.
ReplyLike(10)
R
RWilliam
Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Comments (2.4K)
|
+ Follow
@V1001 crypto was 3 trillion now it’s around 2. 78 billion = .078T or .034% of crypto. Valid point, highly possible.
ReplyLike
V1001 profile picture

V1001
Today, 2:00 AM
Comments (1.15K)
|
+ Follow
@RWilliam Don't forget that these exchanges allow up to 100 x leverage. And many of these inexperienced speculators are using it like crazy. All it takes is a spark to create a cascade event. Which is why we are seeing some very serious drops and volatility already. In some of the cyrtpo chats I'm seeing people talking about how they got liquidated. I actually see others living on hopium and saying they will not sell and will keep it until they are automatically liquidated. That is their investing strategy, just hold until liquidated. I saw one guy say he lost 500k already. Big players are losing big already. At this point anything can happen, I believe it's probably past the tipping point.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread