BITCOIN

98SVTContour98

Established Member
You don't think it would be better place your money in the vault when you "feel" it will crest compared to it's history then rebuy when you "feel" it's at it's lowest?

not at this point no...given where my entry is...and the longterm thesis of inflation/dollar crashing/large institutions buying and holding....I'll keep up-to-date on it but don't plan to sell any time soon.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
not at this point no...given where my entry is...and the longterm thesis of inflation/dollar crashing/large institutions buying and holding....I'll keep up-to-date on it but don't plan to sell any time soon.
Just bought 6 shares of Amazon, I see nothing but growth there. That'll give me 7 shares total and I did rather well with it thus far. I saw where they just bought 7 Jets to deliver faster. Long term buy.

quad

Established Member
Is ETH going to drop at all or is it up up up from here?
Bitboy Crypto has been spot on about a few developments in Crypto recently. He thinks a Biden administration will be great news for Cryptos. Because they'll be printing money like never before since they control the House, Senate and White House. Get ready for a useless, devalued dollar.

His prediction is for Ethereum to hit $27,000 by October 2021. We'll see what happens.

venmos1

Established Member
Bitboy Crypto has been spot on about a few developments in Crypto recently. He thinks a Biden administration will be great news for Cryptos. Because they'll be printing money like never before since they control the House, Senate and White House. Get ready for a useless, devalued dollar.

His prediction is for Ethereum to hit $27,000 by October 2021. We'll see what happens.

Good to hear. Everything I read is positive. But there are so many outlets out there, I don't know what is better to believe. I don't know the good sources...or bad sources.

quad

Established Member
Serious question

I have some liquid cash...should i get in?
I agree with the poster above. Be willing to lose it. I am taking a chance with this but am aware it is risky. Watch the news on Bitcoin and Ethereum to see how things are developing.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I asked myself the same question last Monday...at $29,000 per.

quad

Established Member
Hence my question...i can afford to lose it but i dont want to lol

Years ago i woulda just done it lol...but im older and wiser
I've had $10,000 sitting in a savings account for more than 3 years now. I kept it around in case I needed it. It's accumulated a whopping $26 in interest during that time. I could have bought 3 Bitcoins with that $10,000 when Bitcoin hit rock bottom in 2018 and that would have been close to $120,000 now. Or I could have bought stock with it. I did put money in crypto the past few years and doing ok now but still wish I had taken that $10,000 into BTC. It's still sitting in the savings account doing nothing.

By doing nothing I lost out on $110,000.

Users who are viewing this thread