BITCOIN

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Yesterday United Kingdom-based Bitstamp Limited, a subsidiary of Bitstamp, one of the oldest crypto exchanges still functioning, announced to users that it will start charging an inactivity fee starting on August 1, 2022 to all accounts that have not been active in over 12 months and have a balance under €200.

MG0h3

Established Member
I mean. Yeah.

Same with stocks though in a way. We all get into stocks to profit. Crypto is ( was ) a way to do it quicker.

Like lite coin… like clock work.. every week .. weekend rise dip rise dip. And it was legit like clock work. Buy on mon tues.. sell on Friday.

I would put a couple hundred in… make $50. And I put that $50 in Doge back the first time doge was .04 Then doge took off to I believe .71 and I did great due to it.

The people that are/claim to be in since $500.. good grief. Must be nice.

Don’t get me wrong I rode the Crypto wave and was into 7-8 different coinsand I believe i was the only one talking about Doge on here , until the just before super bowl thread happened, and a lot of us got into it hard. But I realized it was far too hard to track for someone who wanted to quick flip it

This is exactly what I’m saying.

It’s just there to profit from.

Great. No issue with that whatsoever.

I’m asking what it is, nothing more.

Unless someone comes up with an answer I’m going to assume it’s just a fad/Ponzi scheme.

As far as this block chain crap. Big deal. I sell a house at 2pm and the money is in my checking account at 215.

There’s billionaires doing deals on their cell phones without crypto.

Meanwhile, one after another, these crypto whatever the **** they are called are going bankrupt.

What’s the point?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
This is exactly what I’m saying.

It’s just there to profit from.

Great. No issue with that whatsoever.

I’m asking what it is, nothing more.

Unless someone comes up with an answer I’m going to assume it’s just a fad/Ponzi scheme.

As far as this block chain crap. Big deal. I sell a house at 2pm and the money is in my checking account at 215.

There’s billionaires doing deals on their cell phones without crypto.

Meanwhile, one after another, these crypto whatever the **** they are called are going bankrupt.

What’s the point?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I mean .. I can buy doge coin on Robin Hood at 2pm, if it goes up at 3pm, And I sell at 3:01 I have access to that profit at 3:01

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I mean .. I can buy doge coin on Robin Hood at 2pm, if it goes up at 3pm, And I sell at 3:01 I have access to that profit at 3:01
Until they stop allowing you trade

Isn't RH the one that you don't really own the stocks, Robin hood does, but "in your name?"

You "own" A and decide to sell A at $x. Robin hood saves that timestamp for price x, and sells later when the price is $x+y and then RH pockets the y. Am I misremembering?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Not true. According to Robinhood.

Why can't I transfer money from Robinhood to my bank?

In most cases, the issue comes down to the settlement period. Following each sale, the money in your Robinhood account needs to “settle” before it can be transferred. This period includes the trade date plus two additional days; on or after the third, you'll be able to withdraw it.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Not true. According to Robinhood.

Why can't I transfer money from Robinhood to my bank?

In most cases, the issue comes down to the settlement period. Following each sale, the money in your Robinhood account needs to “settle” before it can be transferred. This period includes the trade date plus two additional days; on or after the third, you'll be able to withdraw it.

I have “ access “ to it. Not that it’s in my bank. Like I can start the transfer immediately via the sale.

Or I can immediately transfer that profit into another coin

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I have “ access “ to it. Not that it’s in my bank. Like I can start the transfer immediately via the sale.
Doesn't sound like access. Sounds like a number you can look at while 2-3 days to process to actually access it. Settlement seems to hold your money before you actually can do anything with.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Doesn't sound like access. Sounds like a number you can look at while 2-3 days to process to actually access it. Settlement seems to hold your money before you actually can do anything with.

Meanwhile you can wire USD instantly for effectively nothing.

Crypto is the future currency that is inferior to USD in every way*

*It is NOT a currency!!!

CompOrange04GT

Established Member

I can use that money immediately to make more money ..

How is that not access ?

Within 2 minutes.. I can sell Doge coin profits and buy Ethereum.

That is “ access “

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I can use that money immediately to make more money ..

How is that not access ?

Within 2 minutes.. I can sell Doge coin profits and buy Ethereum.

That is “ access “
Robinhood disagrees with what you stated. Doesn't look like you have the access you think you have.

How long after selling on Robinhood can you buy?

You aren't able to access funds from selling them for 30 days. If you sell the stock before those 30 days are up, the money must remain in your account until the 31st day.

Can you sell and buy immediately on Robinhood?

For Robinhood Crypto, funds from stock, ETF, and options sales become available for buying within 3 business days.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
EA03CAC0-1B8F-4044-9742-094C43CFEF97.png
Lmfao. You are clueless. Legit .. thank you for proving you know nothing.

“ funds from stock, ETF, and options become available “

Crypto.. isn’t… a … stock…

My god man. Read the own words your copying and pasting.

Look here’s a screen shot.. 12:52 buying $1 in shib

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
4E00AB6B-A16C-4C95-9409-DFA8433F71AD.png
Same .98

It’s literally live… buy .. sell.. buy … sell..

But hey google said you can’t sell a “ Crypto stock “

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@CompOrange04GT they're saying you can't pull your CASH out immediately to buy something, which you can't. They're saying that RH holds the funds, note the transaction, and then pays out when it makes sense to them. Allowing you to sell 1 crypto and buy another, is fine and they will obviously allow you to do that at any time, and immediately. But the only thing happening right now, is that they're noting the transaction.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
@CompOrange04GT they're saying you can't pull your CASH out immediately to buy something, which you can't. They're saying that RH holds the funds, note the transaction, and then pays out when it makes sense to them. Allowing you to sell 1 crypto and buy another, is fine and they will obviously allow you to do that at any time, and immediately. But the only thing happening right now, is that they're noting the transaction.

I misunderstood him then.

He made it seem like you couldn’t do shit with it .. even after selling it.

Lol

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
No, you can definitely do stuff with it...but RH makes it somewhat captive.

Yeah it’s likely due to ease of access. You don’t have to go from this wallet to that wallet .. to that to this. Just to get it. So it’s a temp hold on money

Users who are viewing this thread